Keto is the way to go.

Options
Nurshrk
Nurshrk Posts: 10 Member
Started eating keto diet, and man does my body like eating this way. I have RA and all joints ache, but they are feeling pretty darn good in this way of eating. Not missing carbs as much as I thought I would. Have to plan ahead for meals but I like to cook so that's easy. As long as I find time.

Replies

• dasher602014
    dasher602014 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    There is lots and lots of help and friendly knowledgeable people over at:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group

Come and join us!
  • patti349
    patti349 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am just starting the keto plan and interested in having friends to motivate and encourage me. Feel free to add me as a friend. thanks
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I love the energy boost and no cravings!
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I'm not 'keto' but I do keep my carbs in check. I strive to stay around 100 net grams per day. I didn't plan on this way of eating, it came natural when I decided to eliminate highly processed foods and sugar.

I realized that I could eat more volume of fresh veggies, more healthy fats, and lots of good protein from fish and lean meats if I stayed away from breads, pasta, and processed foods.

I'd already lost a good amount of weight before adopting this lower carb eating plan, but the last 50 pounds have been the easiest to lose. How I feel is amazing as well...so much energy!
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Dr Stephen Phinny MD Phd great lecturer
    Quotes good solid scientific studies on effects LCHF woe-
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!