True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm doing a good job of being an adult by getting my car serviced.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I've been here for 4 hours, and they've filled my tank and given me a car wash voucher for free. My friend thinks the dude likes me, but I just think he's trying to make me less motivated to blow up the building or something. Which I haven't given any indication of, so idk.

But the confession is that I always try to find an alternative explanation for behavior that could be seen as "interest" because I don't believe anyone would be interested in me.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Reading all the bro science on the weight gain forum gives me a headache.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,614 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I've been here for 4 hours, and they've filled my tank and given me a car wash voucher for free. My friend thinks the dude likes me, but I just think he's trying to make me less motivated to blow up the building or something. Which I haven't given any indication of, so idk.

But the confession is that I always try to find an alternative explanation for behavior that could be seen as "interest" because I don't believe anyone would be interested in me.

You're attractive. Deal with it. :p

My confession is that lemon pie I wanted? It's now half (maybe a bit more than half) gone. In my tummy and my tummy alone. I'm both annoyed with myself and wanting to just finish the whole stupid thing off but I know how many calories that whole pie is and it's already killing me to have to be in a deficit the rest of the week to make up for it (I get my deficit in over the weekend when I have more time so I can eat at maintenance the rest of the week).

And this kills my plan to buy a couple McDonalds holiday pies just for the crusts. :)
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    Voortmans wafer coookies are so *kitten* good

And so is this apple crisp I made and still have left overs for

My confession is I'm fat and like food
  • stephmph16
    stephmph16 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why people share their kids pics on public forums/platforms. Not just the selfie thread, but public FB/IG/etc. Do I think anything horrible would come of it, no. But stranger danger yo.
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I walked over to the gas station on lunch for the first time in awhile because the weather was finally nice. My lower back hurt there and back. I'd have to say this is by far the worst shape I have ever been in. I have completed 11 mile hikes before and hiked up the side of mountains. I feel a little sad about this.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I had a burger and fries for lunch and I just ordered a cheeseburger qnd fries for dinner. I better make it to the rink today
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I had a burger and fries for lunch and I just ordered a cheeseburger qnd fries for dinner. I better make it to the rink today

lunch today:

hopdoddy_burger.jpg

...... no guilt; off to the gym
  • synchkat
    Options
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I confess that I should not, but I am going to have something extra (as in dessert) tonight.. Just gonna do it!
  • km8907
    Options
    Finished my workout this morning and promptly went to McDonald's. After logging breakfast and lunch, I have no calories left for dinner. Oh how I wish hash browns weren't so delicious.
  • synchkat
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Finished my workout this morning and promptly went to McDonald's. After logging breakfast and lunch, I have no calories left for dinner. Oh how I wish hash browns weren't so delicious.

mmm I now confess I want to go to McDonalds for breakfast
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

Especially McDonald's hash browns.
  • LynnBBQ72
    LynnBBQ72 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I confess that I really really hope my husband decides not to attend our friends' annual New Year's Eve get-together. I just want to stay home all weekend. It has been a really tough two weeks at work, and we do not get any extra days off for the holidays, and I'm just tired. Everyone else got at least Monday off because Christmas was on Sunday. My boss does not believe in days off unless the actual holiday falls during the work week. Bah! Humbug! Oh yeah... and I'm planning on calling in sick sometime in early January just to be a lazy slob for one flippin' day!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I don't always fill in the correct curse word when I read MFP censored posts. *kitten*
  • km8907
    Options
    I like planet fitness.
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I just joined planet fitness.