What's ur fantasy.. After getting ur ideal body?

Options
124»

Replies

• NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    Years ago, a girl I was dating urged me to bring home an electric toothbrush...

Hmm that's different. How'd that work out?

Well it was hard to find the specific one, but she appreciated the effort.
  • johnmfp68
    johnmfp68 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hmmm---never had an orgasm , so not possible for me lol.

I volunteer as tribute

• mjhuisheere
    mjhuisheere Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Lmao it isnt horrible... i love it...grant it, it's been a long while. I still have a fantastic time lol. Don't feel badly.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Lmao it isnt horrible... i love it...grant it, it's been a long while. I still have a fantastic time lol. Don't feel badly.

But I do feel bad for you. How are you your age and never experienced an orgasm? You "have a fantastic time" and then what??? stop?? Gurrrllll....you need to cumhoney. I'm just sayin.
  • mjhuisheere
    Options
    LMAO! Yes, send me new boxes and i will try them out and let you all know if any of them worked! ( j/k lol--i am really not all concerned... nothing pleases me more than my guy getting what he needs )
  • mjhuisheere
    Options
    My ideal body fantasy would be able to wear a bikini in public and not be shy or uncomfortable.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    LMAO! Yes, send me new boxes and i will try them out and let you all know if any of them worked! ( j/k lol--i am really not all concerned... nothing pleases me more than my guy getting what he needs )

He should be making sure your needs are met! This is not a one way street..
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    dnrr25009sx2.gif
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    dnrr25009sx2.gif

Omg I love her
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

you don't need all that hardware up above. Just PM me we can take care of all that.

I agree you don't need any hardware. Just a little imagination.