Anyone else feel like their eating too much

Options
Even though mfp says im under my cals every day. I think because i work out alot and i get more cals. I get nervous.

Replies

• tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,363 Member
    Options
    Are you losing weight?
  • mjhuisheere
    mjhuisheere Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I eat like a horse lol....and the closer it is to my start date for my fitness plan, the more I wanna eat! UGH! It's like panic eating...and its not like i eat loads and loads everyday. It's the 2 Liters of MTN Dew I consume...if i could get rid of that, my extra lovin fluff should fall of slowly but surely lol
  • rikkejanell2014
    rikkejanell2014 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Are you losing weight?

Yes but SOME sometimes the scale gets stuck for like a week.
  • mjhuisheere
    mjhuisheere Posts: 60 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    @rikkejanell2014 well that's ok! You are doing it the healthy way... you are going in the right direction~ that's all that matters! It is a process....you gotta love the struggle... ( cute bodybyobana on facebook says it sooo much better lol ) You will reach your goal! And you are already beautiful.... and don't weigh every day...just once a week first thing in the morning or you will drive yourself crazy!
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,363 Member
    Options
    Are you losing weight?

Yes but SOME sometimes the scale gets stuck for like a week.

Weight loss isn't consistently linear and we all have different weight loss patterns, as long as the long term trend is down its all good. You should consider the average over a month. Don't look at a day or a week in isolation.
  • rikkejanell2014
    rikkejanell2014 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    @rikkejanell2014 well that's ok! You are doing it the healthy way... you are going in the right direction~ that's all that matters! It is a process....you gotta love the struggle... ( cute bodybyobana on facebook says it sooo much better lol ) You will reach your goal! And you are already beautiful.... and don't weigh every day...just once a week first thing in the morning or you will drive yourself crazy!

Thank u