No soda

Options
2»

Replies

• AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Diet. Diet. Diet. I could live off of Diet Dr. Pepper and Diet Pepsi. Especially with a squeeze of lemon in it. Woo, wee.

Cherry Coke Zero for me! <3
  • onsickmom
    onsickmom Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    true that.. The post said quit soda>>>>> Soda>>>>> So I assumed she meant QUIT SODA....Last time I checked diet soda was still soda....But you all can sort that out...Im out of here...I agree with ya though..Be an easier step down for her
  • UnderGroundMusic
    UnderGroundMusic Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Diet. Diet. Diet. I could live off of Diet Dr. Pepper and Diet Pepsi. Especially with a squeeze of lemon in it. Woo, wee.

Is it weird that I hate Diet Coke but I love Coke Zero?
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options

Nope, I'm the same
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Some science to help drown out the woo and fearmongering: https://examine.com/nutrition/is-diet-soda-bad-for-you/
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

I tried Coke Zero for the first time a couple days ago. At the movie theatre. With buttered popcorn. That's right, I'm a cornucopia of all the chemicals. I actually quite enjoyed it. I may need to pick some up next time I go grocery shopping.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

Totally with you. Diet Coke is horrid. Coke Zero is life.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,638 Member
    Options
    Good luck without soda. I quit soda for a two-month period during Lent a couple years ago, going from upwards of a full 2-liter per day to nothing. Weight dropped like a rock. Took OTC caffeine pills to deal with the headaches and drowsiness.

Today I allow myself sodas (up to one 12-oz serving per day), typically only actually wanting a can of soda 1-2 times per week. It also tastes better now than it did back when I was having huge amounts of it.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,217 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hey guys - a quick word. This thread was cleaned up a bit to remove some posts that violate community guidelines. I encourage everyone to take a look at this link if you'd like to refresh your memory regarding what the community guidelines entail: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

I hope you are having a freaking fantastic New Years Eve,
    Em