What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Finishing eating breakfast. Did weigh in, & measurements. Taking a before picture. Carefully reviewing the Wifa skates catalog. So by October, I can have @Synchcat okay my specs. for my new skates investment. Its a semi maticulous fitting situation. Makes me very excited. And gives me something so wonderful to look forward to. :)
    Happy New Year a little early @Karb_Kween :)
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    I made a mini pizza and now sitting back in my big fluffy chair.. my team plays in an hour for a championship bid.. other that, hanging out!!!
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Waiting for New Year's Festivities

Ready to give big *kitten* YOU to 2016
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Waiting for a pot of water to boil.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    Finishing eating breakfast. Did weigh in, & measurements. Taking a before picture. Carefully reviewing the Wifa skates catalog. So by October, I can have @Synchcat okay my specs. for my new skates investment. Its a semi maticulous fitting situation. Makes me very excited. And gives me something so wonderful to look forward to. :)

Yay!!!! What are you looking at? And when you want to buy let me know I'll put you in touch with my friend Peter. He used to sell them
  • Karb_Kween
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    Waiting for a pot of water to boil.

Haha
  • Karb_Kween
    HyeKarma wrote: »

Happy early New Year .. I'll be here all night and getting smashier and smashier
  • synchkat
    Right now I just made a blueberry lemon trifle and next I'll make a chocolate mousse pie then turkey pot pie
  • Karb_Kween
    synchkat wrote: »
    Right now I just made a blueberry lemon trifle and next I'll make a chocolate mousse pie then turkey pot pie

Pot pie sounds fun
  • RoxieDawn
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Getting ready to get the Christmas tree ornament bin down from my attic. I have a feeling this isn't going to be easy to do by myself. If I'm not back within an hour, someone send the paramedics. Preferably good looking ones in case I need mouth to mouth. lol

If you are not back, I will come to your house and wait on hot EMT's with you!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Getting ready to get the Christmas tree ornament bin down from my attic. I have a feeling this isn't going to be easy to do by myself. If I'm not back within an hour, someone send the paramedics. Preferably good looking ones in case I need mouth to mouth. lol

If you are not back, I will come to your house and wait on hot EMT's with you!

They'd be in big trouble with the two of us. lol

I certainly can fake passing out when needed!
  • triandtry
    triandtry Posts: 115 Member
    edited December 2016
    working...editing a medical science manuscript...my last comment to my Fellow was "Comment 12: even here…steady-state protein levels; in theory the rise could be all due to loss of degradation (not sure if you ever did any expts to address this (Actinomycin D etc to block de novo transcription)…not critical but in absence of this, terminology needs to be precise)" ... friends, this is really exciting stuff for NYE, huh!? :s
  • ShaleSelkies
    ShaleSelkies Posts: 251 Member
    Nursing a splitting headache and trying to get up the motivation to do some art or writing today.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,050 Member
    Watching The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey with my 11 year old, and thinking I need to get on my bike trainer for a while before I eat so much I have too full of a stomach to do so.
  • RoxieDawn
    Cooking breakfast for dinner.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,050 Member
    Enjoying a bacon flavored cheese ball and crackers.
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Waiting on my son to show up. He better show or someone will be cut off. :lol:
  • Karb_Kween
    Cleaning house a little ... doing domesticated things
  • synchkat
    Baking a pie
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Wanting to leave