jtegirl1 wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I might be slighlty buzzed at 1:25pm on New Years Eve

Don't forget to post your pic in dress!

I guess I am still on for nighty selfie too huh??? lol
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I am not sure I am going to survive the teenage daughter years. The eleven year old daughter is pretty much killing me right now.

Yea I don't know If I will either.... or if my teenage daughter and boyfriend will
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am sick and *kitten* tired of seeing several very prolific posters being nasty *kitten* to people on the above you threads. I know this is a free country and free speech and yada yada yada, but those threads move fast enough that if you don't like someone there is no need to post below them. What ever happened to if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all?

I rarely go there, but if I do, I usually comment on someone I know.. And then if I DO post that puts me next.. I don't need any negativity like that in my life..

So yeah I agree with you wholeheartedly on this!!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am sick and *kitten* tired of seeing several very prolific posters being nasty *kitten* to people on the above you threads. I know this is a free country and free speech and yada yada yada, but those threads move fast enough that if you don't like someone there is no need to post below them. What ever happened to if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all?

awesome post and I completely agree.

.... what are you wearing?
  • chunkygirl79
    chunkygirl79 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm a submissive who lives the bdsm lifestyle 24/7. I'm part of my local kinky community and am a pretty hardcore masocist into impact play and knives among other things. I'm not talking the 50 shades of grey crap, that joke of a book written for vanillas by vanillas and not a real representation of us true lifestyles. Totally not kidding ;)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

awesome post and I completely agree.

.... what are you wearing?

What do you want me to be wearing? ;) lol

Dang, I really like you.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I'm a submissive who lives the bdsm lifestyle 24/7. I'm part of my local kinky community and am a pretty hardcore masocist into impact play and knives among other things. I'm not talking the 50 shades of grey crap, that joke of a book written for vanillas by vanillas and not a real representation of us true lifestyles. Totally not kidding ;)

if that was vanilla.... Hell I don't know what I am.

I didn't read the book but watched the movie. It was pretty comical in some parts to me. Especially her wanting to strike fisting off of the contract and him being surprised by that. LOL I mean come on. isn't that the next step RIGHT after losing your virginity? haha
  • UnderGroundMusic
    UnderGroundMusic Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I don't care about 2017.
    I would rather go back to the 90's.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    I don't care about 2017.

I was a child back then chilling with my sister watching Arthur and sailor moon

Good stuff
  • UnderGroundMusic
    UnderGroundMusic Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    I don't care about 2017.

I was a child back then chilling with my sister watching Arthur and sailor moon

Good stuff

I miss my Tamagotchi and Goosebumps blanket. :(
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,608 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I confess I like One Direction and am kind of excited for some of their solo careers

I'm practically frothing at the mouth waiting for Niall's album. I love This Town so much (bad grammar and all :) )
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I screwed up mt chocolate mousse pie so I'm freezing it and calling it a frozen chocolate cream pie
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I confess I like One Direction and am kind of excited for some of their solo careers

I'm practically frothing at the mouth waiting for Niall's album. I love This Town so much (bad grammar and all :) )

Niall is my favorite. And he's improved so much! I confess the first time they were on SNL, I cried tears of pride because his voice sounded so much better than on the first album.
  • synchkat
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I screwed up mt chocolate mousse pie so I'm freezing it and calling it a frozen chocolate cream pie

I bet it's delicious! Can't go wrong with chocolate anything.

I'm going to dump a ton of whipped cream on it soon so I'm sure it'll be fine.

• UltraTacks
    UltraTacks Posts: 230 Member
    Options

How are you not a fatty . You drink and bake all day
  • synchkat
    Options
    UltraTacks wrote: »

I don't want to eat it when I make it.
    And I have lots of energy so I'm always quite active.
  • synchkat
    Options

And perhaps I am a fatty.
    I prefer the term porkyish
  • UltraTacks
    UltraTacks Posts: 230 Member
    Options

And perhaps I am a fatty.
    I prefer the term porkyish

Bacon
  • synchkat
    Options
    Yes I am bacon.