What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    You're worth a bunch .. I'm also playing music and playing Kathy Griffin and Anderson Griffin .. D is talking about the significance of celebrity deaths like I need a reminder

Idk if I'm the only one who was torn to torture by all the deaths this year .. like I need to hear it

and he's talking about his mom and Princess Diana dying in the same year

and my mom attempted suicide again yesterday .. like I really care about his mom from 20 years ago ugh

You actually have a lot going on at the moment.. where is Shelby?

Mine are not even snuggling with me.. I am quite a lone at the moment in my own home...lol

She's snuggling with D .. I move around too much for her

She was annoying yesterday

aaaawwww..

mine like to snuggle if I am absolutely still.. and I am still right now but both are laying on hubs.. I must smell bad or something..

She's a touchy thing I fidget a lot apparently .. I'm ready for champs
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    You're worth a bunch .. I'm also playing music and playing Kathy Griffin and Anderson Griffin .. D is talking about the significance of celebrity deaths like I need a reminder

Idk if I'm the only one who was torn to torture by all the deaths this year .. like I need to hear it

and my mom attempted suicide again yesterday .. like I really care about his mom from 20 years ago ugh

Mine are not even snuggling with me.. I am quite a lone at the moment in my own home...lol

aaaawwww..

mine like to snuggle if I am absolutely still.. and I am still right now but both are laying on hubs.. I must smell bad or something..

Its 9:30 here and it seems far away till midnight..
  • Karb_Kween
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    My cat was a feral kitten, and at 10+ she's still a big scaredy cat. She's sleeping next to me on the other couch cushion instead of close or on my lap. lol

My cat was super duper chill when she was lil kitten .. but now she's a jaded 28 year old .. she'll be like 34 on her next birthday in April .. however those cat years go lol
  • Karb_Kween

aaaawwww..

Its 9:30 here and it seems far away till midnight..

EAST COAST!!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    My cat was a feral kitten, and at 10+ she's still a big scaredy cat. She's sleeping next to me on the other couch cushion instead of close or on my lap. lol

My cat was super duper chill when she was lil kitten .. but now she's a jaded 28 year old .. she'll be like 34 on her next birthday in April .. however those cat years go lol

That old? my oldest is 5 and youngest is 2..

Have you ever heard of a cat that did not and will not let you pick them up? I have one.. I can't pick her up and hold her at all, she does not snuggle, she loves to be petted and is affectionate but you can't hold or pick her up..

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    I can't find my coat
  • Karb_Kween

Have you ever heard of a cat that did not and will not let you pick them up? I have one.. I can't pick her up and hold her at all, she does not snuggle, she loves to be petted and is affectionate but you can't hold or pick her up..

She'll be 3 .. or 4 in people years .. 34 I think in cat

My cat is 10 or so in people years. lol

She's in oldie .. they don't live past 15 usually so save those years .. D's one died after 16 I'm trying to keep my cat alive til 30 in people years ha
  • Karb_Kween

She'll be 3 .. or 4 in people years .. 34 I think in cat

My cat is 10 or so in people years. lol

She's in oldie .. they don't live past 15 usually so save those years .. D's one died after 16 I'm trying to keep my cat alive til 30 in people years ha

Not 2016 but at 16
  • UltraTacks
    UltraTacks Posts: 230 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    I can't find my coat

Probably near the alcohol
  • Karb_Kween
    UltraTacks wrote: »
    I can't find my coat

Or far away
  • typing
  • synchkat
    I can't find my coat

Or far away

You're a smart one
  • UltraTacks
    Bahahahha idk about that
  • incisron
    incisron Posts: 550 Member
    Taking a warm bath at this moment, letting my hair flow in the water.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Sipping on pink moscato
  • synchkat
    Eating peanuts and finally drinking bubbles
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    Sipping on pink moscato

Sipping on Moscato asti

Twins!
  • synchkat
    I'm drinking Spanish sparkling wine. I used to love muscat but as I get old I find it too sweet
  • UltraTacks
    Wayne Gretzky great white add sparking water close eyes and drink
  • synchkat
    Wayne Gretzky great white add sparking water close eyes and drink

Omg. That's funny you're drinking Wayne Gretzky wine