Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• TanyaAJ
    TanyaAJ Posts: 30 Member
    Hi all! I'm counting down days to 40, would be delighted to join such great co!
  • Rxman71
    Rxman71 Posts: 65 Member
    Welcome to club
  • bethjpsu
    bethjpsu Posts: 33 Member
    just turned 48 although I am not sure how this happened lol.. want to feel better about my weight and my health in general! Would love to have friends to share the journey with- feel free to add me as a friend!
  • pansamanchada
    pansamanchada Posts: 158 Member
    Mid 30s here
    Please add me :)
  • pandahead76
    pandahead76 Posts: 122 Member
    Totally kicked my patooty in the gym today. Leg day & cardio. I was a bit nervous heading over to the free weights. Dunno why. But I got it done.

I learned that I'm no good on a bike. I've tried upright, recumbent, and spin, and nothing suits. (I didn't like the bike back in my fit days, either.) I'm glad there are tons of other cardio options out there!

I hope everyone has a great Monday!

--Randi
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    43 here... never thought of myself as middle aged but hey add me:)
  • I will be 37 on Friday. I think that qualifies me. Feel free to add me.
  • bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    49 here! Feel free to add me! Always looking for support, motivation and new ideas.
  • AKOP47
    AKOP47 Posts: 2 Member
    Good morning everyone, its a wonderful day to be active.
  • jsmcmorrow
    jsmcmorrow Posts: 4 Member
    Just joined the 40 Bell's club in november:)....good lord!....time to really stay motivated......add me.
  • vl1003
    vl1003 Posts: 4 Member
    Add me!
  • mike44f
    mike44f Posts: 17 Member
    It's nice to connect with others close to my own age. Getting support from some who have the same obstacles is helpful. Add me
  • iwant2seemytoes
    iwant2seemytoes Posts: 27 Member
    I'm 39 this year. Feel free to add me everyone.
  • bartcal
    bartcal Posts: 40 Member
    Hit 50 a few months back. Good to hear from folks closer to my age.
  • canadian_bakin
    canadian_bakin Posts: 172 Member
    Just turned 40, sniff sniff. Old timers feel free to add me.
  • kimandgarybolton
    kimandgarybolton Posts: 30 Member
    I hit the big 40 this November so feel free to add me too :-) let's smash this guys
  • cdbjr2000
    cdbjr2000 Posts: 63 Member
    53 in Maryland. Getting back in the grove. Need friends for support and advice. Wish I had time to add all of you.
  • knipper2
    knipper2 Posts: 1 Member
    43- serious about losing weight in 2017; need all the help and support available!
  • wntrbreez
    wntrbreez Posts: 32 Member
    edited January 2017
    43yo. Weighed 350 lbs back in the late 90's, but have yo-yo'd for years. Got down to 196 a year & half ago using MFP but after I quit, I slowly gained back up to 250. Now I'm at 232 trying to get back down around 200. Friends appreciated. I need people who send messages on this site from time to time to give it a personal element & to keep me logging in & moving forward (or more precisely - DOWNWARD on the scale!). :) Male or female, gay or straight - doesn't matter to me. I welcome all friends.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Happy New Year middle agers. :wink:
    Started the new year off with a huge family dinner. Groan. Finally - the last one of the holiday.
    P90X chest & back and ab ripper yesterday. This is my 3rd go around with Tony.
    Goal is to LOSE the extra pounds this year!