What are some healthy desserts you enjoy?

Options

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Ice cream, mint oreo ice cream sandwiches, carrot muffins, cookies, pretty much anything that fits in my goals.
  • Charlene_1985
    Charlene_1985 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Usually some fresh fruit and whipped cream or a Fiber One cookie with a glass of milk.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,526 Member
    Options
    Mango sticky rice.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Every normal night recently I've had a mix of no fat plain Yoghurt, fruit (berries or pineapple), sometimes cacao, collagen (for protein), something for sweetness (usually stevia or honey) and mixed nuts. I mix it all up and freeze it.... It's summer here so the coolness is refreshing :)
  • lemmie177
    lemmie177 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt w/ chocolate protein powder, cocoa, and/or PB2 with pomegranate arils and slivered almonds.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Protein fluff
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Protein fluff

I keep hearing about this. Where do you purchase it and what brand do you like?
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I fourth Halo Top. Also last night I made a pretty good rice pudding with brown rice, cashew milk, and coconut sugar (plus cinnamon and vanilla extract), and it might be good to add a few chocolate chips too! I also like apple nachos (cut apple into slices and drizzle with chocolate syrup, honey, and melted-down peanut butter.
  • JaxxieKat
    JaxxieKat Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    This isn't "healthy", but it's a little something I like to treat myself to on occasion. I take crescent roll dough, spread a thin layer of Earth Balance on a triangle, sprinkle cinnamon sugar over it, roll it up and bake it. It's like a little vegan cinnamon roll.
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Quark with some My Protein flav-drops with fruit is always a good dessert for me! :smile:
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt with raspberries.

Protein Fluff

An Apple
  • Chunkahlunkah
    Chunkahlunkah Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    For a few months now, I've been into a square or two of Lindt's dark chocolate (the kind with sea salt) topped with some natural peanut butter.

Growing up, yogurt was a common dessert for us. That's what my dad would have most nights. I far prefer Greek yogurt, really love it. For a dessert-feel to it, I like the 2% Fage with strawberry, and I top it with walnuts. From Chobani, I like the key lime flavor with about half a graham cracker crumbled into it.

A couple homemade cookies with a glass of milk.

Peanut butter toast with milk.

Mmm, all so good to me. :)
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    I always think protein fluff is a fantastic idea until I eat it. The airy volume makes me feel like I'm going to vomit....
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Cool Whip mixed with PB2 Powder. Tastes like peanut butter mousse!
  • studiog608
    studiog608 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love angel food cake with sauted berries drizzled over. You?

Omg that sounds delicious!! Gonna try it

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    rhaiin wrote: »
    Cool Whip mixed with PB2 Powder. Tastes like peanut butter mousse!

I wonder if you could mix cool whip with chocolate protein powder to make chocolate mousse???