Things you hate that are bad for you?

Options
12346»

Replies

• lauz45
    lauz45 Posts: 243
    Options
    um...tough one...i'll go with: red wine, fruit cake, amaretto, liquorice, marzipan (food of the devil) oh and turkish delight, ewww. Anything perfume-y or weird tasting.
  • Cbandelier
    Cbandelier Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Chipotle. I know it is everyone's favorite (and not necessarily bad for you either) but I have never had anything from there that I really thought was good. I love Mexican food otherwise. Co-workers are always ordering out from Chipotle so I guess it is good that it is so easy for me to turn down.
  • ShellyLee
    ShellyLee Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Well I have a family recipe (from my husband's family) for brownies. They aren't my favorite, but I used to like them and would eat them. They are my husband's favorite.. even more than gun cookies which I could have sworn were at the top of the list for the longest time. Well I've been doing really well so I made some today and had one. Just one made me feel like complete crap and nauseated, I think from just how "heavy/rich" they are. Needless to say I will be giving the rest of the pan away and probably won't go near them again for a really long time.
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    Fried chicken
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    Soda, i have hated it since i was a little kid
  • CeejayGee
    CeejayGee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of french fries. I wouldn't say I hate them, but I rarely eat them.

I really don't like any fast food, except Taco Bell.

Also not really a salty carbs person...I'd be fine in a world without potato chips, for example.

Actually, I'd be fine in a world without a lot of carbs, like pasta,white rice, potatoes, etc.

Sweets have always been my downfall, but I sorta lost my sweet tooth whenI made my lifestyle change!
  • sweetsteph03
    sweetsteph03 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have a real fear of donuts! The smell sickens me and I hate even looking at them!
    I also don't care for butter. I don't butter bread or add it to my food I prepare!
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Twinkies...Ho Ho bars...licorice.....good and plenties....donuts with cherry filling or frosting type filling (unfortunately like lots of other donuts :)
  • nurse_christieyne
    Options
    Chinese food.... Really not a fan of it at all.

Krispy Kreme donuts, I know, everyone loves those but they are just too sweet.
  • DorkothyParker
    DorkothyParker Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Chocolate cake/brownies
    Potato chips/ french fries

I occasionally get a french fry craving, but I find myself underwhelmed when I give in. Also, I realized they aren't much without a condiment, so why not just eat that instead? ^^

For the most part I LOVE (obsess) over food. If I am in the mood for something, it will be the most heavenly thing I ever tasted. Otherwise, I don't bother.
  • healthychelsea
    Options
    soda, CANDIED nuts (they are so delicious raw or dry roasted! I hate when they fry them in oil/sugar, gross! ruins it) fried dough, french fries. blah, fast food OF any kind.
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    For the first time in months, I though a regular coke sounded appealing.

Wrong! How did I drink them for so long?