Water, Water, Water!

Options
2»

Replies

• jad54
    jad54 Posts: 192
    Options
    Good stuff. I actually keep a gallon sitting next to me at work. I catch a little flack for being "that guy" hitting up the bathroom 18 times a day, but it's all good. It's amazing how much better one feels drinking an adequate amount of water.
  • CatClark
    CatClark Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I just tell myself its beauty juice!

Love this! :D
  • brendalyne
    brendalyne Posts: 497
    Options
    I was reading this post, then suddenly become quite parched! Funny how that works! ;)
    I know all those benefits of water....so try to get in as much as I could. I really need to figure out a way of measuring though.
    How do you keep track? Do you have certain containers you use? I'd love some ideas! (Would you mind posting them on my wall as well as on here?) Thanks!
    Jennifer :)

I bought myself a 32 oz insulated jug (from Menards)...it has a tapered bottom so it fits into a cup holder. I fill it a minium of 3 times a day, and generally make it through 4 "jugs" each and every day! I keep drive to work with it, keep it at my desk with me and it goes back home again! It's actually called a "bubba"....which makes me laugh every time I read it! And it's BPA free!
  • angie_roo
    angie_roo Posts: 55
    Options
    I just tell myself its beauty juice! I love this. Thanks

That's awesome :laugh:
  • figmo124
    figmo124 Posts: 3
    Options
    Google

8 glasses water 1945

and see if you come to a different conclusion.
  • figmo124
    figmo124 Posts: 3
    Options
    duplicate