Ladies group ages: 25-35

Options
poborox
poborox Posts: 595 Member
edited January 2017 in Motivation and Support
Hi girls!
I'd really like create a group going for ladies in the above age bracket to support, motivation, listen and lift each other up in our quest for a healthy balanced life!

I'm 27, 5'5 and weighing close to 230 (my all time high). I'm looking to lose 30-35lbs in the next 3-4 months. Anyone with similar situations or goals please let me know your interest and we can MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

My ideas would be a group that fits this post and making several discussions that would work for most and also being able to really get involved and detailed for each individual through conversations and sharing ideas or tips on food, exercise, mood and whatever else we need. God bless. :blush:

Please let me know if anyone is interested!

Replies

• dame_kaede
    dame_kaede Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm interested as well! I turned 30 a few months ago, and have recently become a bit concerned about my health, so I'm aiming to lose about 30 to 40 lbs to get healthy!!!
  • Shawn01901
    Shawn01901 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm interested! I'm in the age bracket and am aiming to lose 30 to 35 lbs
  • aguilarrumiko
    aguilarrumiko Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also interested in joining the group. I would love to lose 30 to 35 lbs within the next few months. :)
  • InspiredNewJourney
    InspiredNewJourney Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be added. Im 33 and I have about 70 to lose! Would love the support of a group
  • angsamp
    angsamp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and want to lose 40-45 lbs,
  • dark_sparkles37019
    dark_sparkles37019 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm 30, 5'8 f, and want to lose 30 pounds and then keep going..I'm 230 right now. Thirty pounds makes a big difference.
  • jeniswonge2
    jeniswonge2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'd be interested... I'm 25 and 5'11" at 220 pounds looking to one day make it to atleast 175. I'm also looking for any friends so feel free to add me!
  • tk2222
    tk2222 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Sure...I'm almost 30, lost about 15 kg (35ish lb?) a few years ago, gained a bit back but mostly kept it off, and now have some more time and stability again and looking to get in better shape and lose another 20-30kg or so (70ish lb.) Will add you guys!
  • poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Good morning! (At least in the USA). I've added you all to the group, but it's called 'Superchicks 2017' if for some reason you didn't get the invite and want added. :smile:
  • laurasjourney88
    laurasjourney88 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 28 years old , 5ft 8 and have about 70lbs to lose to begin with. I am looking to join a group too!
  • kerryleigh22
    kerryleigh22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im intrested and im 25! Any one can add me :)
  • mllefillebee
    mllefillebee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 26 and need to lose about 15-20 pounds, would love to add some friends on here!
  • ellepribro
    ellepribro Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be part of the group as well. I'm 29, I have 20 lbs to lose to get to my initial goal weight, and could definitely benefit from more support. Feel free to add me!