Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Ladies group ages: 25-35

Replies

• Nikki12610
    Nikki12610 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm very interested! Ill be 34 next month and I'm looking for accountability; I do so much better with it. I am looking to lose the last 20 pounds to reach my ultimate goal. I started 2 years ago at 217lbs. I was down to 142 at my lowest; but I used the holidays (Halloween- New Years) as an excuse.
  • cookiemansgirl
    cookiemansgirl Posts: 32 Member
    I'm 32 and need to lose about 70lbs. I'm in.....could use all the motivation and support I can get and would love to be there foe people going through the same. Feel free to friend me also.....
  • emilyromer90
    emilyromer90 Posts: 3 Member
    I would really love to be a part of this group! I am 26 and had my first baby 6 months ago. With that I am at my all time heaviest weight and I am sooooo ready to get it off and keep it off. Would love the support!
  • Rann800
    Rann800 Posts: 1 Member
    I'd like to join too. I'm 30 with a short goal of getting below 200 and a long term goal of 125.
  • ketowerdefense
    ketowerdefense Posts: 397 Member
    I'd like to join! I'm 28/F/5'9.5, started at 260, got down to 179, popped back up after my wedding to a current high of 216. Looking to be back in Onederland by my birthday in March, and back down to the 170s by the end of the year.
  • poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    Awesome to see so many responses . The groups called 'Superchicks 2017' if u want to add yourself
  • andrea_olfert
    andrea_olfert Posts: 7 Member
    Hey there im interested in joining ur group! Im 29 and hoping to lose 30lb by june
  • karileanne5274
    karileanne5274 Posts: 19 Member
    I would like to join as well. Im 30 with 50-60 to lose
  • Mudhollowgurl
    Mudhollowgurl Posts: 1 Member
    I had a baby recently and want to get to a healthy weight again and better eating habits.
  • cait829
    cait829 Posts: 8 Member
    34 (going to be 35 in August). need to drop about 20lbs. But really I just want to fit into my cute clothes again. Feel free to add me!
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • theVintageWhorde
    theVintageWhorde Posts: 43 Member
    BTW feel free to add me ladies!
  • poborox
    If you can't find the group, please message me or post on here and I'll add you, don't want to miss anyone!
  • While I've already lost most of the weight I wanted to lose (70 lbs), I would love to join this group to keep others (and myself!) motivated to keep working out, eating right, and logging it all in. I have a lot of experience over the past 3 years that I'm happy to share!
  • poborox
    While I've already lost most of the weight I wanted to lose (70 lbs), I would love to join this group to keep others (and myself!) motivated to keep working out, eating right, and logging it all in. I have a lot of experience over the past 3 years that I'm happy to share!

Sent you the invite!
  • vaciceg
    vaciceg Posts: 10 Member
    Hello! I'm 27. And I need to lose ~40 lbs. I'd be happy if I could join! :-)
  • Prissilva
    Prissilva Posts: 7 Member
    How do I join. Need some friends on here for accountability