Ladies group ages: 25-35

Options

Replies

• poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    vaciceg wrote: »
    Hello! I'm 27. And I need to lose ~40 lbs. I'd be happy if I could join! :-)
    Prissilva wrote: »
    How do I join. Need some friends on here for accountability

I'll invite both of you now!
  • rebecca2431
    rebecca2431 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Would love to be part of this group. I'm 33 and have over 50 to lose!
  • uclasteph
    uclasteph Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm interested... just turned 30 and need to lose 80 lbs and could definitely use and provide support. ☺☺
  • annielaurie88
    annielaurie88 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I need motivation desperately. I am 28 and want to lose about 100 lbs. I am only 4'11" and am at my heaviest of 223lbs.
  • LadyLethe
    LadyLethe Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I need some extra support as well. I've been in a rut and gaining the last 6 months, so I'm back to digging my way back out if here. I am 27, soon to be 28, and I have about 60 pounds to lose. It may be more, but I will reassess when I get there. Looking forward to achieving our goals and getting healthier together! We have got this!!

Where do I find groups to join?
  • KusiQuyllur2015
    KusiQuyllur2015 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! Need to lose 25- 30 lbs. I'm 32.
  • wallacep720
    wallacep720 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I would love to be a part of this group! I'm turning 30 in April, eek! And have a 2 1/2 year old daughter. So i'm needing to lose more of my post partum baby weight. My goal is to lose 30 lbs. Feel free to add me on here :) we can do this!
  • sandran1982
    sandran1982 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Can you please add me to. I cant seem to find it. I am 34 6ft and weigh 110kgs (242lb). My first goal is to get to 90kgs (198lb).
  • miananderson
    miananderson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm also 5'5, and 27 years old! I'm currently at 197 pounds. I started at 208 on November 28th, so 11 lbs down so far! My short term goal is to get to 180 by March or April. Long term goal is to make it to 150 before 2018 approaches. I wish you the best of luck!
  • danjello
    danjello Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm 32 yrs old and weigh 250lbs... getting married in August and would LOVE to be under 200 by then. Thats probably not realistic but it would be nice lol.
  • Insain1
    Insain1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Im interested only problem is i turn 36 on monday
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! I'm 27 and looking to lose 80lbs and hopefully 40lbs before I get married in October this year! Need lots of support :)
  • poborox
    Options
    Insain1 wrote: »
    Im interested only problem is i turn 36 on monday

No worries, it's not written in stone, I'm adding you now :smile:
  • gibarr81
    gibarr81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! Not sure how to do it
  • shrinking_cylon
    shrinking_cylon Posts: 33 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Sign me up! I'm twenty-six, trying to get back on track. I have about 40lbs to lose, but I'd settle for 20 by summer (;
  • catalinaromera
    catalinaromera Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Can't find the group, but would love to join! I find the community aspect of MFP to be the most helpful and motivating!
  • Shibawldy
    Shibawldy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'd like to join. I turn 30 in July and would like to lose 30 to 40 lbs by then. I lost the weight about a year ago but life happened and I gained it all back. Took me 2 years! Now I only have 6 months and need all the motivation I can get.
  • cremorna1
    cremorna1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 27! Would love to join you!! I've lost about 35ish (16 kg) and I still have at least as much to lose, but maybe more :)
  • poborox
    Options
    Can't find the group, but would love to join! I find the community aspect of MFP to be the most helpful and motivating!
    Shibawldy wrote: »
    Hello, I'd like to join. I turn 30 in July and would like to lose 30 to 40 lbs by then. I lost the weight about a year ago but life happened and I gained it all back. Took me 2 years! Now I only have 6 months and need all the motivation I can get.
    cremorna1 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm 27! Would love to join you!! I've lost about 35ish (16 kg) and I still have at least as much to lose, but maybe more :)

I've added all of you! :smile:
  • AvaWander
    AvaWander Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello!:) 29 until further notice and looking to lose the 10 - 15 lbs I gained preparing for winter hibernation through the holidays. How do I join?