Ladies group ages: 25-35

Options

Replies

• Nikki12610
    Nikki12610 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm very interested! Ill be 34 next month and I'm looking for accountability; I do so much better with it. I am looking to lose the last 20 pounds to reach my ultimate goal. I started 2 years ago at 217lbs. I was down to 142 at my lowest; but I used the holidays (Halloween- New Years) as an excuse.
  • cookiemansgirl
    cookiemansgirl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and need to lose about 70lbs. I'm in.....could use all the motivation and support I can get and would love to be there foe people going through the same. Feel free to friend me also.....
  • emilyromer90
    emilyromer90 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would really love to be a part of this group! I am 26 and had my first baby 6 months ago. With that I am at my all time heaviest weight and I am sooooo ready to get it off and keep it off. Would love the support!
  • Rann800
    Rann800 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too. I'm 30 with a short goal of getting below 200 and a long term goal of 125.
  • ketowerdefense
    ketowerdefense Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I'm 28/F/5'9.5, started at 260, got down to 179, popped back up after my wedding to a current high of 216. Looking to be back in Onederland by my birthday in March, and back down to the 170s by the end of the year.
  • poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Awesome to see so many responses . The groups called 'Superchicks 2017' if u want to add yourself
  • andrea_olfert
    andrea_olfert Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there im interested in joining ur group! Im 29 and hoping to lose 30lb by june
  • karileanne5274
    karileanne5274 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well. Im 30 with 50-60 to lose
  • Mudhollowgurl
    Mudhollowgurl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had a baby recently and want to get to a healthy weight again and better eating habits.
  • cait829
    cait829 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    34 (going to be 35 in August). need to drop about 20lbs. But really I just want to fit into my cute clothes again. Feel free to add me!
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • theVintageWhorde
    theVintageWhorde Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    BTW feel free to add me ladies!
  • poborox
    Options
    If you can't find the group, please message me or post on here and I'll add you, don't want to miss anyone!
  • FindingCynSporation
    Options
    While I've already lost most of the weight I wanted to lose (70 lbs), I would love to join this group to keep others (and myself!) motivated to keep working out, eating right, and logging it all in. I have a lot of experience over the past 3 years that I'm happy to share!
  • poborox
    Options
    While I've already lost most of the weight I wanted to lose (70 lbs), I would love to join this group to keep others (and myself!) motivated to keep working out, eating right, and logging it all in. I have a lot of experience over the past 3 years that I'm happy to share!

Sent you the invite!
  • vaciceg
    vaciceg Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 27. And I need to lose ~40 lbs. I'd be happy if I could join! :-)
  • Prissilva
    Prissilva Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How do I join. Need some friends on here for accountability