Ladies group ages: 25-35

Options

Replies

• courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    OP just FYI you'll have to be set to the maximum loss rate of 2 lb per week to lose that much in 4 months, that means a thousand calorie per day deficit... It can be done, but will be a challenge and require excellent compliance! You might want to give yourself 5-6 months or even no time limit. I think dropping 30 to 35 pounds would be a fantastic accomplishment, but also would hate for you to feel discouraged if it doesn't go as quickly as you plan for. There's no race or deadline for weight loss :smile:
  • tanyamcclory
    tanyamcclory Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'd love to join if I'm welcome! I'm 32 and would like to lose between 15 and 20 lbs!
  • acaldwell3590
    acaldwell3590 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I'm 28/F/5'9.5, started at 260, got down to 179, popped back up after my wedding to a current high of 216. Looking to be back in Onederland by my birthday in March, and back down to the 170s by the end of the year.

This is almost exactly me - I'm 26/F/5'9" and currently at 258 looking to drop about 68 lbs. I would love to be a part of a group like this!
  • themousevn
    themousevn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 31 and would love to join! Please add me!

I am looking to lose 10-15 pounds over the next 3-4 months
  • melm1903
    melm1903 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'd love to be part of the group!
  • JessWallDoty
    JessWallDoty Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So down to join! I'm in love with the idea and the wide range of goals everyone has. On to victory!
  • duggersr
    duggersr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 y/o and am hoping to lose 20-25 lbs. I would be interested in joining! I would love some advice on motivation for going to the gym. :[
  • sandiikat
    sandiikat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My name is Sandy I'm not 25 but I'm 24 & I'm actually really looking forward to my 25th birthday hence why I'm on here. Next year is my 25th & I want to look my best! It's been a while where I have been able to celebrate the way I wanted to look but next year is my year to shine & this year is to grind. :)
  • Justjayde1984
    Justjayde1984 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi. Need to lose 4 stone at least.
  • louise2707
    louise2707 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi would love to join, hopefully everyone's success will help motivate me to stay on track. Am 28 and looking to loose around 50lb post baby
  • SassyClassyandALittleBadAssy
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I'd love to join! I'll be 31 in a couple months, and 30 didnt go quite as planned, so looking to make up for it at 31! I'm looking to lose 50lbs.
  • therealmego
    therealmego Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me please. I'm 33 5'6" and currently 200.8-- I'm aiming to be at 155 by June.
  • poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Hi. Need to lose 4 stone at least.
    Add me please. I'm 33 5'6" and currently 200.8-- I'm aiming to be at 155 by June.
    Hi Ladies! I'd love to join! I'll be 31 in a couple months, and 30 didnt go quite as planned, so looking to make up for it at 31! I'm looking to lose 50lbs.
    louise2707 wrote: »
    Hi would love to join, hopefully everyone's success will help motivate me to stay on track. Am 28 and looking to loose around 50lb post baby

added!
  • lycheelu
    lycheelu Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join :) I'm 25 and also looking to lose about 32lbs over the coming few months. My ultimate goal is to lose 49lbs but I'm going to reassess at 145.
  • maybe1pe
    maybe1pe Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm Paige, 26. Have about 50 lbs more to go until I reach my original goal of 150. (Started at 280) I would love to join the group. Anyone can feel free to add me :smile:
  • maybe1pe
    maybe1pe Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    poborox wrote: »
    If you can't find the group, please message me or post on here and I'll add you, don't want to miss anyone!

I wasn't able to find the group :neutral:
  • sammyosborn
    sammyosborn Posts: 12 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hi I'm sammy, I'm 25 and I need to lose 66 pounds!! Would love to join your group, keeping eachother on track is the key. Also I cant find the group can you please add me?
  • bruhnke1
    bruhnke1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm in the same boat as everyone else here. I am 25, 5'7" and currently 215lbs. I would like to loose a total of 40-50 lbs by the end of the year, but more importantly would like to loose 30lbs by this summer.

I tried searching for the group 'Superchicks 2017' but couldn't find anything. Could you add me as well?
  • paigebolling
    paigebolling Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 29 and holding, 5'5, 193 down from 231. I would love to lose another 50lbs ultimately, but short term would love to hit my lowest adult weight (179) by my next 29th birthday in August. I would love to join the group of like minded ladies. (Just recently started crossfit so hopefully that will help with my goals) .
  • poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 29 and holding, 5'5, 193 down from 231. I would love to lose another 50lbs ultimately, but short term would love to hit my lowest adult weight (179) by my next 29th birthday in August. I would love to join the group of like minded ladies. (Just recently started crossfit so hopefully that will help with my goals) .
    bruhnke1 wrote: »
    Hi there! I'm in the same boat as everyone else here. I am 25, 5'7" and currently 215lbs. I would like to loose a total of 40-50 lbs by the end of the year, but more importantly would like to loose 30lbs by this summer.

I tried searching for the group 'Superchicks 2017' but couldn't find anything. Could you add me as well?
    Hi I'm sammy, I'm 25 and I need to lose 66 pounds!! Would love to join your group, keeping eachother on track is the key. Also I cant find the group can you please add me?
    maybe1pe wrote: »
    poborox wrote: »
    If you can't find the group, please message me or post on here and I'll add you, don't want to miss anyone!

I wasn't able to find the group :neutral:

added!