Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• Hermie123451982
    Hermie123451982 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    16/8 intermittent fasting add if your doing similar please.
  • Zerobot5766
    Zerobot5766 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    New here, it would be great to connect with others for motivation!
  • CupcakeJ22
    CupcakeJ22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    only became a member yesterday and i love it already feel free to add me lets get motivated :-)
  • lucianmarian8294
    lucianmarian8294 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Lets get lean together . Lets motivate each other
  • GetfitwithJenny
    GetfitwithJenny Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    me!!!! :):):)
  • mgmalek
    mgmalek Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This is quite a stupid question Im sure but how do I add people and how does it work?
  • chardh
    chardh Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Been on here a while but it seems like not many people on my list are very active anymore so needing some new support. I am 33 years old, in Ontario Canada and trying to lost more then a 100 lbs but right now I am only focusing on the next 10 lbs. My motto is Progress not Perfection. So feel free to add me if you feel we would make good friends. Love to get to know the people I am friends with on my journey and know there journey as well.
  • Lucy_Clare_x
    Lucy_Clare_x Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! Being on and off with dieting I am ready to try for good! I want to lose 50+ pounds and would love to extend my MFP community! Please can people add me so we can support each other?! Thank you!
  • P90XBowler99
    P90XBowler99 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Need new friends also. Been trying to get to a healthy weight for like 15 years, did the yoyo thing so much that I wouldn't even be scared to do some bungee jumping :disappointed: I've done lots of research and I think I might be on the right path this time around! Anyhow welcome everyone!
  • zuraaasakiman
    zuraaasakiman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anyone add me, help Me loose some weight
    Thanks
  • ElevatedBeast
    ElevatedBeast Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me.
  • kerryleigh22
    kerryleigh22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Would love some people to add me to help me out with support
  • LilyGetsFitNow
    LilyGetsFitNow Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Always take more support! Weight loss is easier with support and others going through what we are struggling/determined to do ourselves! :)
  • foxer10
    foxer10 Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hello everyone. Happy new year. Time to change my eating habits. I'm 41 with 2nd child coming next month. I want to be healthy and live to see them grow up. Sugar and fatty foods are a drug and I need help controlling it. Thank you and good luck.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Feel Free To Add Me :)
  • indigouk
    indigouk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Anyone that wants another friend can add me too
  • Karbum
    Karbum Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Would love some encouragement :)
  • jennie7610
    jennie7610 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well!
  • cjeckert1
    cjeckert1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    If anyone would like to add me I'm open to new friends. I have been active here for about two months and making good progress I think. I just need to keep it going.
  • caseyon2nd
    caseyon2nd Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    A lot of my mfp friends have dropped off, looking to add to my awesome support I have along with the ones I have already. I love my kids, running, and music. Feel free to add me.