Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Number 11, Vemödalen – n. the frustration of photographing something amazing when thousands of identical photos already exist

I believe South Park did a episode about this.

3hfc2x2yz7d7.png
  • futureicon
    futureicon Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    My band just released a video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAAWl_SJ0wc

• NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I wonder about this 'lachesism".
    If you want attention just flirt with a people with no intention of following up and then ask the internet to validate it was all their fault when they develop feelings for you.

no need to hope for a plane crash.

I hoped for a plane crash once. I was pretty sure the plane was going to crash with or without my hopes, I just wanted to get it over with.

It was a Cessna "swamp jumper," the pilot was like 85, and some sick *kitten* had given him a sticky bun right before we took off, which was apparently way more interesting than flying the plane. At one point he dropped his pastry on the floor, when he tried to pick it up he just slumped forward and I thought he'd had a heart attack.

22204776699_3ca31b6492_o_d.jpg
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    If you want attention just flirt with a people with no intention of following up and then ask the internet to validate it was all their fault when they develop feelings for you.

I hoped for a plane crash once. I was pretty sure the plane was going to crash with or without my hopes, I just wanted to get it over with.

It was a Cessna "swamp jumper," the pilot was like 85, and some sick *kitten* had given him a sticky bun right before we took off, which was apparently way more interesting than flying the plane. At one point he dropped his pastry on the floor, when he tried to pick it up he just slumped forward and I thought he'd had a heart attack.

You have lived the most interesting life of near misses ever!

To land that thing, the pilot did this crazy turn and it looked like we were going straight down because the ONLY thing you could see through the windshield was water. "So this is how it ends" and "I'm not ready" were filling my head.

But he landed it just fine. I threw the door open, leapt out, and ran to terra firma. Really, really shaken up, a moment ago I was sure I was about to die.

Beth says the pilot was really offended.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

eeeeeeewwww! sort of be there..

I was in a two passenger Cessna (6 years ago), wind shears at our height and upon landing was horrible. The plane before us, reported they bounced lost their landing gear, we were shortly behind them.. My thoughts were, do not crap on yourself or freak our your pilot friend, and please do not crash..
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Apparently we all have a "new" organ. The Mesentery. Glad I'm not in school anymore, tired of memorizing this crap.

fcv0zch8bdcd.jpg

• NorthCascades
    Options

eeeeeeewwww! sort of be there..

I was in a two passenger Cessna (6 years ago), wind shears at our height and upon landing was horrible. The plane before us, reported they bounced lost their landing gear, we were shortly behind them.. My thoughts were, do not crap on yourself or freak our your pilot friend, and please do not crash..

It's completely different from going to a "real" airport and flying in a jet, isn't it?

Never again. I'd rather walk.
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    Oh god. Garmin updated my watch. Now I have to sell mine and rob a convenience store.

pd-01-lg.jpg
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Oh god. Garmin updated my watch. Now I have to sell mine and rob a convenience store.

pd-01-lg.jpg

This should be in the First World Problems thread :)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Apparently we all have a "new" organ. The Mesentery. Glad I'm not in school anymore, tired of memorizing this crap.

fcv0zch8bdcd.jpg

So what were these before? Colon, small intestine, rectum? And do I see peniz and balls?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

fcv0zch8bdcd.jpg

So what were these before? Colon, small intestine, rectum? And do I see peniz and balls?

The bottom left hand look seriously suspect

They sure do, don't they?
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    e3vtnebresxj.jpg

wait! Do you see a peniz and balls here?

just testing....

• NorthCascades
    Options

pd-01-lg.jpg

This should be in the First World Problems thread :)

Crap, you're right!
  • lauamy96
    lauamy96 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Today is a good day. Someone paid for my coffee and panini at Starbucks, then as I was leaving a girl told me she liked my booties lol. o:)
This discussion has been closed.