Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Options

Replies

• Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    I got a text from Beth, about how a store she likes is having a sale, their page is up on the computer at home, what her underwear sizes are, and that she'll be home late tonight.

Make sure to get a bottle of her favorite wine and some good chocolate. Somebody will be working off the calories tonight.......

Once upon a time, I read about a psychology study that said dates that include dessert are more likely to end with sex than when there's no dessert. Whenever we go on date nights, I encourage her to get iced cream or mango pudding or whatever, so we can work the dessert calories off when we get home. That kind of morphed into "dessert calories don't count."

But this isn't for tonight, it's for xmas. We're both hard to shop for. And I'm a guy, so I need all the clues I can get.
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    I got a text from Beth, about how a store she likes is having a sale, their page is up on the computer at home, what her underwear sizes are, and that she'll be home late tonight.

Make sure to get a bottle of her favorite wine and some good chocolate. Somebody will be working off the calories tonight.......

For real! Honestly, @NorthCascades it's so refreshing to read your little excerpts about Beth. Most men only complain about the old ball and chain. You keep that *kitten* up.

:smile:
  • Milica986
    Milica986 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Milica986 wrote: »
    My old friend
    l4kmvor11hd9.jpg

Either your television is tiny or there is a horse in your living room!

Well...he is big indeed
    ryg764z17rzb.jpg

• NorthCascades
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    My old friend
    l4kmvor11hd9.jpg

aaaawwwww... <3

he just couldn't make it the bed on the floor and crashed right there on the spot? :)

He, he :-) No, it's still too warm for him to lie on the bed...so he lies wherever he wants, actually he owns the living room

My kitty likes to nap on the tile all summer. Just rediscovered the bed.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I confess that I love The Lonely Island, in particular, these lyrics from the song *kitten* Off.

*kitten* off, cause I might be young
    But I'll dig your grave, 'til the job is done
    You can *kitten* off oh-oh oh-oh
    I'm gonna live forever

Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3jKtjgRZQY&amp;list=RDt3jKtjgRZQY#t=14
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    I'm looking through the stuff thinking "that looks sexy" and "I can tear those apart with my hands." But I have no idea what's comfortable. Any advice?
  • NorthCascades
    Options

Once upon a time, I read about a psychology study that said dates that include dessert are more likely to end with sex than when there's no dessert. Whenever we go on date nights, I encourage her to get iced cream or mango pudding or whatever, so we can work the dessert calories off when we get home. That kind of morphed into "dessert calories don't count."

But this isn't for tonight, it's for xmas. We're both hard to shop for. And I'm a guy, so I need all the clues I can get.

Dude...one for tonight one for Christmas....

But it's from the internet! Gonna be delivered. You're right, though, I better pull something out of my sleeve for tonight.
  • NorthCascades
    Options
  • cee134
    Options
    I've been looking for an example like this for awhile now. This is what happens, or use to, when you have fun with Google Translate

Google Translate Sings: "Hello" by Adele

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMi4MtyDg40&amp;list=RDrjjh9PML8tE&amp;index=29
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Hi guys! I have nothing cool to post, just checking in since I haven't been around much.

I hope your first week at job is going great! :)

So far so good!
  • cee134
    Options
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Put only 1 sugar in my coffee this morning. Still tastes fine. I'll try no sugar tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.