Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Replies

• KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    5cs3mad2f068.png
    80masbthvumb.png
  • Eash84
    Eash84 Posts: 68 Member
  • Eash84
    Eash84 Posts: 68 Member
    Speaking of pop tarts, I had not one, but two fudge poptarts this morning.
  • Milica986
    Milica986 Posts: 70 Member
    I've never had these pop tarts, but they seem very important.
    I'll stick with my prosciutto sammich
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Toasted smores poptart with a little bit of butter on top when it's still hot....
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited January 2017
    Oooh. Its been a while since I've had a poop tart. Thats the flavor my husband would like. I think I had a "Birthday Cake" flavor one the last time I had one, like last year. I want to say theres a maple flavor one thats good. Probably made with Beaver Butt Juice! But I think if I just make a half a peanut butter & honey sandwich on really good bread, thats alot better.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Too bad Mfp can't calculate how much of Beaver Butt Juice we eat in a year. But I really don't think I want to know. :/
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    well guess this proves it and must be 100 percent correct because I read it on the internet.

http://yournewswire.com/people-with-rhesus-negative-blood-may-be-aliens/

I can tell by the headline that this story is a lie.

It reads: May Be

It should read: Are
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    I hate it when I am walking in public and my pants (underwear) fall down INSIDE MY TROUSERS ...So they are bunched around the tops of my thighs...And because I am in public I don't want to shove my hand right down the back of my trousers to hoik them up! Bear in mind that by backside is vast and to avoid VPL I wear parachute sized pants. Doesn't happen often but when it does I HATE IT.

Would a draw string help? Thinking about this for my thermal gear...... just saying
  • Monkey_Business
    Got my first hate email today. Naturally I responded in the completely mature and rational manner that I am known so well for.

and you didn't even forward it over....thanks friend. Last time I send you all the dick pics I get.

Honestly, I was so taken aback I deleted it immediately.

I still want the dick pics tho

get in line. I only send them for juicy gossip and hate mail

I am full of juicy gossip and occasionally write email with a different opinion. DO NOT send me any dick pics
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Got my first hate email today. Naturally I responded in the completely mature and rational manner that I am known so well for.

and you didn't even forward it over....thanks friend. Last time I send you all the dick pics I get.

. DO NOT send me any dick pics

dang.... and I just hit 'send' 30 seconds before reading this.

sorry ?

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    For the record, Pop Tarts are pedestrian. Toaster Strudel is where it's at.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    edited January 2017
    Motorsheen wrote: »

. DO NOT send me any dick pics

dang.... and I just hit 'send' 30 seconds before reading this.

sorry ?

Aww bayyybeee ..you sent it to the wrong box..no complaints though ...geezus I've never seen one that needs to be tucked into a sock so it don't drag in the gravel ...

I shall hence forth call you "python"
  • Monkey_Business
    I'm supposed to be sleep, what am i doing with my life right now

You and me both.

I still havent figured out what im doing with my life, all i know is my eyes are burning. This must be a sign

I don't think I'll ever know what I'm doing with my life and I'm past my prime so I guess it doesn't matter.

I maybe past my prime (physically), but this is the best time of my life. I completed college at the age of 42 (Under Grad May 1998 and Grad school 4 months later) and changed career, that same year. I now have a job I absolutely love. Pays well (never going to be rich, I am very comfortable). Not even considering retirement till the age of seventy (if my health holds up) because I truly enjoy may work.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    I gave my kids pop tarts this morning for breakfast and I don't give a damn. It was hard work prepping it for them.
  • Monkey_Business
    synchkat wrote: »
    dc6088 wrote: »
    'There are no unhealthy foods' belief is not something I would not accept for myself. It's her choice but I found it ridiculous that she is on MFP, seems like a wrong site for a pop-tarts advocate. And, the opposing the teacher trying to teach the healthy food choices.

If mfp has taught me anything it is that everything is acceptable in moderation. But if that's the best you can defend a pop tart with, just effing send in a different snack!

It's easy to get those baby carrots and shove some in a bag or container.
    It's the age of entitlement.

Well there is no healthy or unhealthy so instead of a bottle of water in the kids lunches, I send flasks of whiskey. They're so much easier to control when they get home that way

I can be one of your children. I really REALLY likes my whiskeys and bourbons! And I do prefer handles instead of a flasks and a bologna,mayo, cheese, peanut butter sandwich fried in butter!

I would even go back to school!
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited January 2017
    I lived off these in college.

ts2ziebaja9a.jpeg
  • Monkey_Business
    'There are no unhealthy foods' belief is not something I would not accept for myself. It's her choice but I found it ridiculous that she is on MFP, seems like a wrong site for a pop-tarts advocate. And, the opposing the teacher trying to teach the healthy food choices.

If mfp has taught me anything it is that everything is acceptable in moderation. But if that's the best you can defend a pop tart with, just effing send in a different snack!

Well there is no healthy or unhealthy so instead of a bottle of water in the kids lunches, I send flasks of whiskey. They're so much easier to control when they get home that way

I can be one of your children. I really REALLY likes my whiskeys and bourbons! And I do prefer handles instead of a flasks and a bologna,mayo, cheese, peanut butter sandwich fried in butter!

Fine but you have to clean your own room.

I do windows also. Really, its on the third paragraph first page of my resume :-)
  • Monkey_Business

Fine but you have to clean your own room.

I do windows also. Really, its on the third paragraph first page of my resume :-)

Careful what you sign up for. You have no idea how many windows I have.

Hopefully its less then I currently have. If you count both floors, have 31 right now .... so I could handle up to forty and no more then 2 floors though (my ladder is only 27 ft).
This discussion has been closed.