Anyone else with 50+ lbs to lose?

Options

Replies

• alijtd
    alijtd Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My goal is 50 lbs this YEAR, but I have far more to go after that to get to a healthy weight. I'm definitely a serial starter, too, so I'm trying to do what I can to make small changes every day that will become habits (not jumping in with a huge cleanse/workout program). In the past I drop the first 5-10lbs easily and then I get bored/complacent/stressed/hangry. Today I'm drinking more water and walking during my lunch break.

Always game for motivational friends!
  • Srl1209
    Srl1209 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Syreeta. I have about 80lbs to lose
  • Erinsaqt
    Erinsaqt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I need to lose 90lbs this year! Does anyone know? Are we able to view our friends daily food intake to help them stay on track ? Have to make it happen this year!!!
  • Urban_Princess
    Urban_Princess Posts: 219 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    hey i'm in this category..i lost 80lbs before..and gained about 50 back :( (also struggled with an eating disorder and other unhealthy habits)

I definitely need to get that 50+ off again....
    5'4'' and 211.2 currently. SW:240
  • jengil14
    jengil14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! In total I need to lose about 90 lbs, but I'm aiming to 50lbs total. Good luck everyone! Feel free to add me.
  • AngelJenny74
    AngelJenny74 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I lost 123 lbs back in 2011-2012 and got to my goal weight but struggled to maintain. I gained some of the weight back and then went through some personal life changes and stress and gained even more back! Now I need to lose about 50-60 lbs. I've been here on MFP since Feb 2011 when I started the first time...so I know I can do this, I just need to buckle down and make it happen!
  • charchar284
    charchar284 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    me!! feel free to add me, i desperately need motivation
  • jason3105
    jason3105 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 50 pounds this year, it would take me back down to a weight that I'm comfortable with. Feel free to add me.
  • kelleryg23
    kelleryg23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am looking to lose 100.00 pounds this year! I had lost 50 a year ago and well life happened and I got lazy and fell waaaaaaaaaay off the wagon only to get that weight back plus more. Please feel free to add me!
  • forCole
    forCole Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey hey hey everyone! I have 100lbs to lose and I'm excited to feel it start to melt off! Feel free to add me, hold me accountable and talk about life things. Anywhooo..Hi!
  • sarinaturner
    sarinaturner Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 57 lbs to lose. I have already lost 51 lbs in the past 2 years and have maintained my weight loss. I lost some before I found MFP (I was on Nutrisystem), then I got pregnant and had a 2nd trimester miscarriage. My husband and I hope to try again this year, but since being overweight hampers fertility, I'm trying to lose as much as I can beforehand.

Height: 5'9"
    Starting weight: 283
    Current weight: 232
    Goal weight: 175
  • Shelleo71
    Shelleo71 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Back again..... need to lose 100 also. I've been going back and forth between losing 10 and putting it back on. Thankfully over the holidays I maintained pretty well but...... I need to stay diligent in tracking and also adding in exercise. Family vacation in July, I'd like to be down 50 (if not more) if possible! I know that's a lofty goal but if I can stop giving into temptation..... Low Carb is my way this time around (again).
  • johannahall67
    johannahall67 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hiya folks I need to lose 50lb before my birthday in the summer. I'm actually excited at the thought of losing weight. Wish me luck. :#
  • Jessluvseste
    Jessluvseste Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    kelleryg23 wrote: »
    Hello, I am looking to lose 100.00 pounds this year! I had lost 50 a year ago and well life happened and I got lazy and fell waaaaaaaaaay off the wagon only to get that weight back plus more. Please feel free to add me!

I am looking to lose 100 pounds as well:)
  • mrscarolo2743
    mrscarolo2743 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new to this and need some serious help to lose some serious weight! I was unhappy with my weight to begin with then due to some medical issues ivegained another 45lbs! These medical issues aren't going away but prevent me from most normal exercise. Not sure watching calorie intake alone will help but sure as heck want to try. Anyone else with these types of issues??
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I have a ways to go myself. I started in 2015 at 267lbs, and have lost 70 thus far - 197 ish and recovering from holiday overeating, haha! My first goal is about 33lbs away, but I really do wanna lose more than that. So my total goal to lose was over 100 - which I can hardly even believe still!

Anyways, I thought I'd post here and add ya cuz I know how this whole thing is, and I believe in REALISTIC weight loss with no gimmicks, just REAL food and REAL eating, cuz let's be honest, I think all of us here love food!

Let's make THIS YEAR THE YEAR!!!
  • gregoryjspen
    gregoryjspen Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am in the 100+ category. My first goal is to use 50lbs. By June. Don't think that's too much. And I am motivated to do it. This is my day 2. Let's encourage each other. Take care.
  • SaraBrielle
    SaraBrielle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have 50+ lbs to lose. Feel free to add me! :)
  • lfcjohn
    lfcjohn Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Here i have lost 50 lbs in the past (3 years) then re-gain around the same weight back to nearly 200lbs, goal at 2017 is to lose 50 lbs before Jun 30, 2017.
  • MamaHen78
    MamaHen78 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Trying to be consistent....again. Last time I lost almost 40lbs so I know it is possible. Need friends to keep me consistent. Feel free to add me