Do you eat breakfast

Options
13»

Replies

• Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    My routine (and my damn dogs) has me up at 5:15, dogs let out then 30 mins on the treadmill. Breakfast at 6. I can't go without.

I need a snack around 10 so I'm trying different things for breakfast to see if I can curb that.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    I think it's an old fashion saying about breakfast being most important meal of the day. Maybe for young kids but lots of adults do ok skipping it
    I like eating breakfast but I do have my dinner early so really hungry first thing
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    i eat b-fast within 30 minutes of wakeing up! favorite meal of the day and i do high protein so it keeps me full from about 7am-1pm which is my lunch time.
  • rachaelh84
    rachaelh84 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    If I don't eat breakfast I'll hurt someone
  • chel36
    chel36 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don't eat breakfast , just bread & milk is fine. :-) I don't have much time for exercise coz ive been working and sitting whole day infront of my PC. My mom getting worried about me coz I have no exercise and she keeps telling me that when the time I'm in the middle age, there are more illness I might encounter. So now that's why I joined here to learn more about diet and fitness and read the success stories from you guys.