• FabulousGG
    FabulousGG Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I started Jan 1st also
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    virginiamb wrote: »
    I am in and I am am a newbie so how do I do this or what should I change my carbs too? Sorry for all the questions

look up the LCHF/keto groups on here. they can be more help to someone just starting out
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Hamsibian wrote: »
    I get the impression that some people get confused between low carb and ketosis, so Keep in mind that low carb is anything under 150g net. Good luck with the challenge!

By this definition count me in! I usually stay below 100g net daily, but won't go back to full on keto with like sub 20g daily. Tried that years ago and the side effects were horrendous, not for me.
  • giggs12
    giggs12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! New to Keto, started on Tuesday. So far so good. Looking to make new friends
  • allsmilez76
    allsmilez76 Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm in... starting back on Keto myself. Would love some support and motivation to keep the course and 90 days seems like a great challenge!
  • Keira08
    Keira08 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5 of 90 of keto, I've done it in the past & had really good results! I'm also cutting out alcohol for 90 days
  • JeanLuc210
    JeanLuc210 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    3rd week of Keto. Finally in full blown ketosis. Add me if you want to discuss anything Keto. It's tough but not impossible. Post details on the challenge when you get a chance.
  • lmp1965
    lmp1965 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be a part of it. I'd like to know what everyone else is doing as far as the challenge goes. I've never done this and want to lose 65lbs.
  • kidaamnesiac
    kidaamnesiac Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Since August (5 months) I have lost 17lbs which is 10% of bodyweight on low carb (less than 100g carbs) and then keto, 25g net carbs and 78g protein. Anyone else had success so far?
  • dasher602014
    dasher602014 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    lots of friendly knowledgeable low carbers and ketoers at:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    Since August (5 months) I have lost 17lbs which is 10% of bodyweight on low carb (less than 100g carbs) and then keto, 25g net carbs and 78g protein. Anyone else had success so far?

keto is low carb high fat and moderate protein. gotta be careful because too much protein can throw you out of ketosis. Im not saying your amount of protein will. Im sure it differs for everyone.