Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• GibbyGibbins
    GibbyGibbins Posts: 21 Member
    edited January 2017
    Add me! My friends list has dwindled over the months and would love some new friends! I'm on a 590 day streak so I'm serious about this. I've lost almost 100 lbs. looking for friends to encourage and motivate and who will do the same!
  • sdmrtn86
    sdmrtn86 Posts: 34 Member
    Would love some more friends! Stared fresh with 2017 and a goal to lose 211 pounds! Big time Star Wars nerd, weather nerd, video game nerd, you get the picture.......
  • Please add me. :)
  • TGTiger
    TGTiger Posts: 265 Member
    Like everyone has said above, but I dare someone to do it. ;)
  • aprillmeyers
    aprillmeyers Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I've been using Fitness Pal since July and have lost about 25lbs. I'm getting serious about eating healthy and would love some friends to swap recipes with and to share motivation! I'm in the STL area!!
  • sschrock
    sschrock Posts: 114 Member
    I have been on MFP since 2007, but have never, until now, got in the community scene and message boards! Feel free to add me as friend. I love encouragement and I love to give encouragement! We're all in this together, right?! :smile:
  • thenume2019
    thenume2019 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm in... I need all the help I can get; at this point in the game, I can be a cheerleader absolutely, advice giver-we'll see.
  • mrhouck
    mrhouck Posts: 2 Member
    Always use a friend. Just started on this app and am finding it very beneficial. Justing trying to maintain strength and my waist line as I age.

Hard thing is staying away from the beers
  • champagneslut
    champagneslut Posts: 3 Member
    meee, hi!❣
  • yogagirlT
    yogagirlT Posts: 91 Member
    Would love to add new friends for support and encouragement. I am also a certified Zumba instructor so if anyone has any specific questions about dance fitness or yoga, feel free to reach out! :)
  • ahanson01
    ahanson01 Posts: 3 Member
    Daily MFP user. Would love to have more friends on here! Over halfway to my weight loss goal of 70 lbs. Let's do this!!
  • Mawinachu
    Mawinachu Posts: 4 Member
    I'd love some more friends! :) it inspires me seeing other people on their weight loss journey.
  • ElizIvory
    ElizIvory Posts: 141 Member
    Id love friends! Down to chat and motivate etc etc!
  • tgardi
    tgardi Posts: 54 Member
    Everyone needs friends! Add me.
  • Meeshell91
    Meeshell91 Posts: 670 Member
    Feel free to add me!!! Always looking for motivation and support
  • nbradford75
    nbradford75 Posts: 14 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm trying to gear myself up to lose the last 40 lbs. Need all the help I can get!!!
  • carriestephens1
    carriestephens1 Posts: 11 Member
    Hey!!

I would love some friends to motivate and be inspired by! I have already lost 135+lbs over the last 1.5 years with Weight Watchers, but I have a feeling this last 40lbs I have to go is going to be the toughest and then from what I hear, maintaining my loss long term will be the biggest challenge i have ever faced...So, im here for the long haul friends! :smile:
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    I would love to be added also. Right now I need all the motivation & encouragement I can get. I will also encourage & motivate any of my new friends, & of course my older friends too. Happy New Year everyone !!!
  • amberkonkel24
    amberkonkel24 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm new to mfp. But I need some help staying accountable. I work full time and have a 6 year year old son. Please feel free to ad me.
  • wcaldwelld
    wcaldwelld Posts: 101 Member
    add away