Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I automatically delete no message ones unless I want to creep their profile. ;) otherwise there are no notifications. the ones with messages I don't always accept either. Some have odd messages

You would be amazed at some of this crap sitting in those messages. Or probably not.

Nothing surprises me anymore on this site. :)

Had no idea what I was walking into a few months ago when I came sniffing around

It's like a carnival fun house!

.... only without the fun.

It can be fun. Eventually you just laugh at the absurdity of many of the special snowflakes here.
    I got 5 FRs alone yesterday. 1 had a message but since I'm at a happy number of friends I had to decline but I find the message-less ones from people who you have no mutual friends with or the ones without messages and you would be their first friend the oddest. It's weird thinking there are people lurking around here just sending Frs to random people
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    You girls are cracking me up. uowa6db3efl4.png

For the record

Look for my request...it has an extra special message ;)

and for the record maybe I'm too OCD but it bugs me when I have that little red number there. I have to clear out friend requests daily otherwise my eye twitches I applaud your stick to it ness

I hate to decline someone. It feels bad. It's not them, it's me.

I also have this problem. :cry:

2nc9yq0zx7ck.jpg
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    You girls are cracking me up. uowa6db3efl4.png

For the record

Look for my request...it has an extra special message ;)

and for the record maybe I'm too OCD but it bugs me when I have that little red number there. I have to clear out friend requests daily otherwise my eye twitches I applaud your stick to it ness

I hate to decline someone. It feels bad. It's not them, it's me.

I also have this problem. :cry:

2nc9yq0zx7ck.jpg

I'm going to add to this! I feel like I have a great chance at making the cut! Fingers crossed!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I automatically delete no message ones unless I want to creep their profile. ;) otherwise there are no notifications. the ones with messages I don't always accept either. Some have odd messages

You would be amazed at some of this crap sitting in those messages. Or probably not.

Had no idea what I was walking into a few months ago when I came sniffing around

It can be fun. Eventually you just laugh at the absurdity of many of the special snowflakes here.
    I got 5 FRs alone yesterday. 1 had a message but since I'm at a happy number of friends I had to decline but I find the message-less ones from people who you have no mutual friends with or the ones without messages and you would be their first friend the oddest. It's weird thinking there are people lurking around here just sending Frs to random people

That's what freaks me out. Never seen you in the threads. Never interacted with you. How did you even find me? More importantly, why?!?

Such is the nature of this place. Maybe they just feel uncomfortable wading into the fray here? I usually just automatically delete those ones cause 9 times out of 10 they won't be interactive. I find it's just easier to delete FRs than to delete after becoming friends.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Its actually creepy to keep friend requests around to boost your egos.
    3o6oznOfAT9WjjJsFW.gif
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options

Dang, what I wouldn't give for one filthy pm from a wicked hot chicka.

I suppose women are just wired differently.

Evidently I'll just need to make do with my imagination ....along with my back issues of Cat Fancy & Popular Mechanics.

I'm okay with that.