Creepiest MFPers?!?

Options
lmxxox
lmxxox Posts: 56 Member
Back when I first joined, I was sent a friend request by a guy that had a lot of the same goals as myself. We talked for weeks and weeks on end (motivating eachother, weightloss advice, our interests, etc. Nothing weird) and he asked if we could possibly text since myfitnesspal really doesn't have the ideal messaging system.

I was a bit put off but said okay and we started texting. LITERALLY the first text and things get weird. He's calling me his baby, asking who else I was talking to on here, saying that nobody is as good for me as he is (I was in a relationship and he knew this), saying he wanted to break my boyfriend and I up. Legit a completely different dude than who i was conversing with on here. He would CALL ME at 4am to say good morning and ask me about the dreams i was having (funny enough I never answered any of his calls) and all that fun jazz.

About a week later I just blocked his number and he tried messaging me on Facebook. And on Instagram. Which I told him neither of. The dude even messaged me on Pinterest which was hilarious.

Haven't heard from him in over a year. I'm sure he still lurks about this website.

But yeah, that's my 2:07am I can't sleep so let's tell stories story. Have you ever had a mfp creeper? I wanna hear about it!

Just to be clear, there's the fun creepers and the make you feel like you need to shower creeper lol.

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    _unsteady_ wrote: »
    Present!

Admit you are a catfish.. :#
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    lauamy96 wrote: »
    I try to be creepy but I'm also only like 35 inches tall so it goes unnoticed

pm me

.... I'm good practice
  • lauamy96
    lauamy96 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    lauamy96 wrote: »
    I try to be creepy but I'm also only like 35 inches tall so it goes unnoticed

pm me

.... I'm good practice

It's creepier when you don't expect anything. ;)
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I'm to the point that I keep conversations to a minimum as well as my friends list. I've had my share of creepers and I'm pretty done. Also, I'm not sharing personal information with anyone. If you can't message me here then we can't talk, sorry not sorry.

how will you ever find true love if not on MFP?

Precisely. :)
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Good point, @newmeadow, I mean why the fudge would you exchange a long series of messages with a guy and then give out the number because it would be easier - easier for what?

how will you ever find true love if not on MFP?
    :p

• cahubbard6421
    cahubbard6421 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    My favorite part is he tried to break my boyfriend and I up, I mean, after I gave him my number and told him to text me part.

I thought the same thing!