Creepiest MFPers?!?

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    You girls are cracking me up. uowa6db3efl4.png

For the record

Look for my request...it has an extra special message ;)

and for the record maybe I'm too OCD but it bugs me when I have that little red number there. I have to clear out friend requests daily otherwise my eye twitches I applaud your stick to it ness
  • Miz_T
    Miz_T Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I AM the creepy one. My sarcasm usually puts people off so it's all good.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

For the record

Look for my request...it has an extra special message ;)

and for the record maybe I'm too OCD but it bugs me when I have that little red number there. I have to clear out friend requests daily otherwise my eye twitches I applaud your stick to it ness

I hate to decline someone. It feels bad. It's not them, it's me.

Don't leave them in limbo! Gotta rip it off like a bandaid

This!! Just do it. then they can send another and another and another
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options

For the record

And here I was thinking about sending a friend request today :'(

Change your profile pic to a naked torso and add a sweet message along the lines of I got a beach house in Florida to increase your odds

I don't have a half naked torso, or a beach house, but i do have a van, down by the river, with kick-*kitten* wifi.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I feel bad about it. It really is just me. I'm nervous about my friend list because I've had a bad experience in the past.

Requests with no messages get a hard and fast decline from me. There's somewhere to start

same here

Yep. Same here. And even if they do come with a message but then don't interact at all after that, they get deleted pretty quickly. If they get added then start with the pervy messages, bye Felicia. I use to feel bad about deleting people but not anymore. Seems I delete a few people every week. This week I went through and deleted about 20. I don't like a huge list anyway. It's too much crap to filter through.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I feel bad about it. It really is just me. I'm nervous about my friend list because I've had a bad experience in the past.

Don't do it.

pnt72gkeevy5.jpg

• thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Don't do it.

pnt72gkeevy5.jpg

Don't delete?

No totally delete! Nobody gets notifications if you decline. And if they can't get the hint that they need to send a message with their request if they've never interacted with you or anything before, then they need to get on gettin up that learning curve