• nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Somehow this thread got way off base...so, creepers, anyone? :p
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    I put a toothpick in my belly button and make lollipops to give out as parting gifts the next morning.

I think you meant to put this here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10345344/random-thought-for-the-day/p49
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    I put a toothpick in my belly button and make lollipops to give out as parting gifts the next morning.

Now that's a great idea!
  • newbie3122
    newbie3122 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    newbie3122 eats fries with mayonnaise. What a creepy dude...
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Monopoly money!
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    Oh btw, any dude who's ever sent me unsolicited D pics on here has had them shared.
    My poor MFP bestie has seen way more than he ever wanted to!

If I want them, you'll know.
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Please Read

I've cleaned through this thread and really I've no desire to have to do it again.

It's been a while since I've deleted a reply that violates pretty much every guideline MyFitnessPal has but there's been plenty shining examples here.

Now - I have issued no warnings (that I personally have dealt with in this thread) BUT this was me giving the benefit of the doubt, if I have to return and re-clean the outcome may not be the same and the thread may cease to exist.

So, no calling out/making references to members passed or present and please just take a glimpse at the guidelines again!

Right.. we're good!

Thread back open!

Adam, MyFitnessPal Moderator
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    In simple terms, there are the attractive ones and the unattractive ones. Pretty much if you're going to be creep just don't be ugly. Or married ;)

You mean decent looking like serial killer Ted Bundy -- who killed at least 14 women?

http://www.newyorker.com/books/page-turner/too-close-to-ted-bundy

Creepy is creepy.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    Phew! I feel just like I did last week when I got out of a speeding ticket going 70mph in a 45mph construction zone.
    I sorry. :frowning:
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I forgot about the guy who had the yoga pant fetish and kept asking what I'd wear under them. That was an odd one. He had really bad grammar.

I find it odd that, people with bad grammar never talk to me; even though I'll talk to them! It's like no 1 dislikes you, more than; your own because I've found that to, be a commonality among the disabled; toward me & others also!

I have bad grammar. I talk to both of you. B)
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    Also...it's sad that like 6 people saw that gif in the 30 seconds it was up :joy::joy:

Darn it. I missed something good. :/
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    I forgot about the guy who had the yoga pant fetish and kept asking what I'd wear under them. That was an odd one. He had really bad grammar.

I find it odd that, people with bad grammar never talk to me; even though I'll talk to them! It's like no 1 dislikes you, more than; your own because I've found that to, be a commonality among the disabled; toward me & others also!

Yous too talk good English
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I didn't even get deleted nor warned that I was creepy. I suck at being creepy damn it!

Practice makes perfect.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »

Aw <3 I don't notice, anything abnormal; about yours though!