Creepiest MFPers?!?

Options

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    So a girl I used to mess around with before I got married recently started texting me pics, no she's not a mfp'r, does that make her a creeper?

No, that makes her a jealous biznitch
    Some women can't be happy for other women and like to stir up trouble.

This is how we get naked jello wrestling.
  • Davisville91
    Davisville91 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I hve been on here close to 5 years... had to change my name a few times due to creeps. Now the creepers i have are all friends. I KNOW when to draw the line and block the SOBs.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I hve been on here close to 5 years... had to change my name a few times due to creeps. Now the creepers i have are all friends. I KNOW when to draw the line and block the SOBs.

Hey girl.....I've been following you on FB.....
  • jnichel
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    So a girl I used to mess around with before I got married recently started texting me pics, no she's not a mfp'r, does that make her a creeper?

Wresting is so violent. How about naked crisco twister?

Who am I to stand in the way of non-violence?
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    There's one creepy guy who messages me once every couple of weeks and says "I heard you like deck pictures. Want to see my deck?" He says the wood is really hard. And he always asks if I want to sit on his deck.

I mean, I like decks, patios, porches as much as the next person... they make a house look good and are nice to watch the sunrise from. But I don't really care to see a bunch of random picture of people's decks. I'm not really that into carpentry or whatever...

I'm growing tired of my old deck and have been toying with the idea of ripping it off and replacing it with a newer and larger deck. Do you think that this is a good idea? Also if you you'd be up to sharing the deck he showed you, I would appreciate it. I'd like to know about any and all options that are out there to consider before I undertake this project.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Wresting is so violent. How about naked crisco twister?

Left Foot Red !
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    There's one creepy guy who messages me once every couple of weeks and says "I heard you like deck pictures. Want to see my deck?" He says the wood is really hard. And he always asks if I want to sit on his deck.

I mean, I like decks, patios, porches as much as the next person... they make a house look good and are nice to watch the sunrise from. But I don't really care to see a bunch of random picture of people's decks. I'm not really that into carpentry or whatever...

Was it @Caporegiem ? He showed me a picture of his wood once. He is a hell of a carpenter

I have a nice big deck too but I don't think I've ever tried to show it to @jenmar22. I have no idea why either, she'd be cool enough to carry on a conversation of the pros and cons of it and maybe provide some insight on how to better show my deck to future viewers.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Nobody tagged @PowerMan40 yet?

So many vaginas to ruin his life....

Im MIA for a day, and you all just drag my name though the mud, wtf... lol
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »
    Nobody tagged @PowerMan40 yet?

So many vaginas to ruin his life....

Im MIA for a day, and you all just drag my name though the mud, wtf... lol

I would have said it had you been here or not. I am just quoting you. So ummmm..... who is really to blame here?

Wow is like being at home but not, it all my fault...Im use to that at least. :)
  • jnichel
    Options
    What good is this thread if you get in trouble for naming names?! :scream: If you don't wanna be called out don't be a creeper. :tongue:

You're talking about me again, aren't you?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    This is the thread where I've seen the most creepers creeping. It's ridiculous.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/33340/who-is-ready-to-parrrrtayyyyy#latest
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    What good is this thread if you get in trouble for naming names?! :scream: If you don't wanna be called out don't be a creeper. :tongue:

Only if you reported me. :angry:
  • jnichel
    Options

Only if you reported me. :angry:

Someone reported you? Bunch of candy assed bitches.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

Was it @Caporegiem ? He showed me a picture of his wood once. He is a hell of a carpenter

I have a nice big deck too but I don't think I've ever tried to show it to @jenmar22. I have no idea why either, she'd be cool enough to carry on a conversation of the pros and cons of it and maybe provide some insight on how to better show my deck to future viewers.

I'm sure I'd have nothing but good things to say about your deck
  • 50_SHADES_OF_TREY
    50_SHADES_OF_TREY Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I don't remember his name....PM asking if he could fist me. I honestly didn't know what it meant, I thought it meant hit. Thank God for urban dictionary.

CAN I BE YOUR PERSONAL TRANSLATOR.....LOL
  • Manly_hood
    Manly_hood Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Too much to read