Creepiest MFPers?!?

Options

Replies

• jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    I can be pretty creepy.... I have references.

Actually, I know exactly who is at the top of this list. But I dare not write his username bc the mere sight of it makes me hide in my closet, swaying back and forth and shivering :scream:

Did it involve this gif a lot?

n_sbP5.gif

My life goal is to recreate this gif myself, but with peanut butter
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Speaking of which, I just got a FR from a guy barely wearing a towel.

They're watching!

I've denied his friend request 3 times thus far.

how many times would you deny mine??

You're not hardly wrapped in a towel. So maybe once.

how do you know ;)

True statement.

would it help if I put in a cute note with it about how much I love cats

At least you have friendly things to say about cats. I always get guys messaging me threatening to eat my cat. Dafuq? Creeps. I don't even own a cat :cold_sweat:

Literally laughed out loud.
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »

They're watching!

how do you know ;)

True statement.

At least you're friendly to cats. I always get guys messaging me threatening to eat my cat. Dafuq? Creeps. I don't even own a cat :cold_sweat:

I know! Men are so violent against cats, wanting to pound them and eat them. I don't get it.

This thing is evil, that's why.twtkgzptiiec.jpg

Omg that cat is soo cute. Reminds me of my Catsby.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

They're watching!

how do you know ;)

True statement.

At least you're friendly to cats. I always get guys messaging me threatening to eat my cat. Dafuq? Creeps. I don't even own a cat :cold_sweat:

I know! Men are so violent against cats, wanting to pound them and eat them. I don't get it.

That is the cat that wakes me up in the middle of the night. NOT THE CAT I WAS HOPING FOR!!!
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options

They're watching!

how do you know ;)

True statement.

That is the cat that wakes me up in the middle of the night. NOT THE CAT I WAS HOPING FOR!!!

Someone stole my Catsby a few months ago. She was an angel. Be grateful to your cat for waking you up in the middle of the night. It shows they care. Go and award your cat for waking you up right now.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I've b had erotica writers, foot fetishists, the guy who couldn't have pics here cause they were on his computer and in the 4 years he had been on his computer I guess. The best really was told I needed a face full of cum. That was special
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Has anyone mentioned that ball punching guy yet?

I got him twice, only the 1st time the woman was a; fellow student & the 2nd, was the; instructor!

How have I been passed over for this??

because your, innocently angelic?
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I've b had erotica writers, foot fetishists, the guy who couldn't have pics here cause they were on his computer and in the 4 years he had been on his computer I guess. The best really was told I needed a face full of cum. That was special

Oh yikes!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

why? Does it make a good moisturizer?

Just don't get it in your eye, that chit burns!
  • synchkat
    Options

why? Does it make a good moisturizer?

He said I deserved it so I guess it was a reward so must be good for something
  • synchkat
    Options

I got him twice, only the 1st time the woman was a; fellow student & the 2nd, was the; instructor!

I got it as a woman. I was like honey I've skated forever and grabbed things that don't need grabbing get over it. I think I was texting a friend "her" replies too for *kitten* and giggles
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    TAKCEGM wrote: »

It was a fellow woman student when I got him. He didn't like it when I told him I love boxing and he needs to stop being such a *kitten*.

So I won't tag mine cuz I have blocked him and managed to avoid him so far but after a few weeks of just normal chit chat he starts sexting me.. in 3rd person! "Jake puts his **** in Kate" "Jake puts Kate's legs on Jake's shoulders" I can't remember the rest of them.. I was laughing so hard. I didn't respond. The next morning still in 3rd person I get a message saying that "Jake is mad at Kate" I responded "Well, Jake is just going to have to get over it!" Then he says "Kate needs to make time for her man" I responded "Kate doesn't have a man" he then started telling me how he needed to move closer to me and take care of me, yada yada yada.. I blocked, deleted and changed my username at that point.

*names have been changed fyi

Are we talking about Jake from State Farm?

Ha! I didn't even think of that when I chose the name Jake...
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I can be pretty creepy.... I have references.

Actually, I know exactly who is at the top of this list. But I dare not write his username bc the mere sight of it makes me hide in my closet, swaying back and forth and shivering :scream:

Did it involve this gif a lot?

n_sbP5.gif

Good lord, that is one of the creepiest, most wtf things I have ever seen...and that's saying something...
  • synchkat
    Options
    I forgot about the guy who had the yoga pant fetish and kept asking what I'd wear under them. That was an odd one. He had really bad grammar.
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options

I got it as a woman. I was like honey I've skated forever and grabbed things that don't need grabbing get over it. I think I was texting a friend "her" replies too for *kitten* and giggles

Goodness lol!
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options

Ew.
  • TAKCEGM
    TAKCEGM Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Ha! I didn't even think of that when I chose the name Jake...

Now you are gonna think about that dude talking to you in Jake from State Farm's voice... "Jake puts his **** in Kate" "Jake puts Kate's legs on Jake's shoulders"... LOLOLOL