Creepiest MFPers?!?

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    TAKCEGM wrote: »
    Ha! I didn't even think of that when I chose the name Jake...

Now you are gonna think about that dude talking to you in Jake from State Farm's voice... "Jake puts his **** in Kate" "Jake puts Kate's legs on Jake's shoulders"... LOLOLOL

Yeah thanks for that.. I already had a Buffalo Bill meets The Hills Have Eyes persona going for him!
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I forgot about the guy who had the yoga pant fetish and kept asking what I'd wear under them. That was an odd one. He had really bad grammar.

I find it odd that, people with bad grammar never talk to me; even though I'll talk to them! It's like no 1 dislikes you, more than; your own because I've found that to, be a commonality among the disabled; toward me & others also!
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    _unsteady_ wrote: »
    I've b had erotica writers, foot fetishists, the guy who couldn't have pics here cause they were on his computer and in the 4 years he had been on his computer I guess. The best really was told I needed a face full of cum. That was special

Ew.

Ew? Thats half of a baby you kiss a baby dont you?

Actually not really into babies, so meh.
  • nightengale7
    Options
    I've b had erotica writers, foot fetishists, the guy who couldn't have pics here cause they were on his computer and in the 4 years he had been on his computer I guess. The best really was told I needed a face full of cum. That was special

Ew.

Those babies turn to men

So really you're asking if I'm into men? Why didn't you just come right out and say it, then? Yeesh.
  • nightengale7
    Options

Ew.

Those babies turn to men

So really you're asking if I'm into men? Why didn't you just come right out and say it, then? Yeesh.

I did! Bukake style

I'm more of a plain-spoken kind of gal, just get it all on out there, ya know?
  • _MotherSuperior_
    _MotherSuperior_ Posts: 158 Member
    Options

Ew.

Those babies turn to men

I did! Bukake style

Yall are giving off a real Rachel and Ross kinda vibe. I keep wondering if you're going to get together.
    XQq8UMo254P16.gif
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    Options

Ew.

What's ew in that paragraph? The fact that he hadn't been to his computer in years? Right...it must've gotten damn dusty
  • nightengale7
    Options

Ew.

Those babies turn to men

I did! Bukake style

Yall are giving off a real Rachel and Ross kinda vibe. I keep wondering if you're going to get together.
    XQq8UMo254P16.gif

I'm not really into the whole "come for me at the airport" thing, we'll have to work something else out.
  • nightengale7
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    * Not worth it.

ha. depends if they were skittles or m&m's.

They were skittles and they looked delicious

I figured...taste the rainbow and all

Ok, what did I miss here? So confused...and now I want skittles. Is that a bad thing?
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    * Not worth it.

ha. depends if they were skittles or m&m's.

They were skittles and they looked delicious

I figured...taste the rainbow and all

Ok, what did I miss here? So confused...and now I want skittles. Is that a bad thing?

Define, "bad".
  • jenmar222
    Options
    I dunno about the skittles. Fruity is good. But if you have to chew it, i don't think that's a good sign....
  • jenmar222
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Also...it's sad that like 6 people saw that gif in the 30 seconds it was up :joy::joy: