Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Die-hards Only Need Apply......lol

2»

Replies

• becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Thanks - sent out more FR's! You guys ROCK!
  • Spencerport
    Spencerport Posts: 270 Member
    I've been here 932 days straight. I've lost 80+ pounds. Feel free to add me.
  • awinner_au
    awinner_au Posts: 249 Member
    526 day streak, my previous streak was just under a year when i stuffed it up by going to Europe :)
  • krazy1sbk
    krazy1sbk Posts: 128 Member
    I've been here a while and plan on sticking around! Add me if you want ☺
  • KiraCharman
    KiraCharman Posts: 90 Member
    Hey everyone, my name is Kira. Been on here a while, lost a lot of weight considering my heart condition doesn't make it easy. I find myfitnesspal helps me stay accountable and keeps me on the correct path. Made some amazing friends too it's just great!! Add me if youd like :)
  • jen_092
    jen_092 Posts: 254 Member
    awinner_au wrote: »
    526 day streak, my previous streak was just under a year when i stuffed it up by going to Europe :)

That's what I did in 2015! Oh my god Europe, that food was incredible. But trying to maintain on my own after the trip just didn't work and I gained. Looks like me and MFP are a good pair. :)
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,179 Member
    I lack a fortnight being a year so I'm still a greenhorn newbie.
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Sticking around for forever! LOL
  • becky10rp
    Thanks, everyone - sent out a bunch of Friend Requests!
  • lululapagaille
    lululapagaille Posts: 84 Member
    Me ! Been here for a year and a half, I'm just finishing losing the few lbs from my vacation in the US last summer (I've been lazy until recently). I'm French and I wanted to eat all the American things I hear about on the forums ^^ oh and running with rock music is the best !
  • Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    I've been around a while, very active on my feed with a bunch of extremely active folks, lots of support, and I'm here to stay. Feel free to add if you like. :)
  • Panthers89
    Panthers89 Posts: 153 Member
    You can add me. On MFP since 2011. Day streak 2000+ days.
  • Mini_Medic
    Mini_Medic Posts: 343 Member
    Add me! I've been here since 2012. I did take a break previously (shouldn't have) but I have been here solidly for over a year. I noticed the same and I get disappointed when I look at my friends list periodically and see that so and soa last login was six months ago. I usually delete after a year. Would love to have more friends!
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,868 Member
    2013 and when I stopped logging gained weight back twice. On the third time and realize if I want to maintain successfully, I need to be a "lifer".
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    I've been here just over 4 years now, and met my husband on here right around the time I joined 4 years ago :smile:

I'll stick around for awhile longer.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Im committed.......
  • smc0170
    smc0170 Posts: 56 Member
    Ship another friend request this way! Been logging since 2013...I'm pretty sure I'll never stop. It helps keep me honest with myself :)
  • becky10rp
    Thanks - just sent a Friend Request your way!
  • laceyslabaugh
    laceyslabaugh Posts: 113 Member
    I've only been doing MFP for 3 weeks (tomorrow) - I was a long-time WW girl. I love MFP and this community! I'm always looking for support, encouragement and ideas. :)