70 lbs down! 223 to 153! :)

Options

Replies

• tawalker791
    tawalker791 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Finally got back on track this week and lost 6.8 lb in 5 days! That's a lot of bloat and food in my system that finally went away! Already feeling so much better!
  • MYokel
    MYokel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look like a totally different person! Congrats!
  • quartknee11
    quartknee11 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Oh my god I know this was posted a while ago but you look amazing!! You are beautiful before and after, but the weight loss really made your gorgeous eyes pop! Way to go girl. You're an inspiration. <3
  • stephmph16
    stephmph16 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    This is unbelievable! You look amazing! Good work mama!
  • newbeginningsprayer
    Options
    What a beautiful story!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Truly amazing. Enjoy life...you deserve it!!
  • CarboShannon
    CarboShannon Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Holy Shoot!!! You look amazing!!! You inspire me!
  • leannepat42
    leannepat42 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good on you !!!! You look fantastic and are truly inspirational. Thanks for sharing. This has given me even more motivation.
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! Thanks for posting. You are my starting weight and my goal weight, so seeing it on someone is so inspiring!
  • pussinboots311273
    Options
    Oh that is fantastic! You are an inspiration to me to smash my goal too xx
  • WickedMotivated
    WickedMotivated Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! WTG Momma
  • DebBahr
    DebBahr Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Great job on working hard to reach your goals. You are beautiful!
  • cmurph11
    cmurph11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    May I ask what your calorie and macro settings were when you first started?
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • lenarashminraj
    lenarashminraj Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    really inspiring story. you look like a teenage girl now..
  • tawalker791
    Options
    cmurph11 wrote: »

When I first started, I did the usual 1200 calories, and I was losing a bit, but when I upped it to 1400 calories, I was losing 2 lb a week for a really really long time! So tweaking it even 100 or 200 calories can really make a difference! Also I did 50% carb 30% fat and 20% protein which I believe is what MyFitnessPal starts you off at, but I think doing 45% carb, 30% fat, and 25% protein would be even better...I really do think the higher the protein the better. For quite a while I did 40% protein, and only 30% each of fat and carb which is difficult but awesome! So even something in between the two I think would be great...but first starting out you lose easier and faster than once you're further down so it's not as huge of a deal, like I said I still lost a lot with the 50-30-20 macros!!! You just have to play around with it to find what works best for you!! Best of luck! :)
  • tawalker791
    Options
    cmurph11 wrote: »

Oh I forgot to mention the whole 40% protein thing didn't start until I was 153 lbs already and started weight training, so I don't think it needs to be that high to start out with! :)
  • beepman1966
    beepman1966 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • jessica84younts
    jessica84younts Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are very inspiring. I have given birth to 2 kids and I weigh 224 currently. I hope to be where you are.
  • tawalker791
    Options
    Congratulations! You are very inspiring. I have given birth to 2 kids and I weigh 224 currently. I hope to be where you are.

You can do it!!!!! :)
  • tawalker791
    Options
    Anyone else feel like they are struggling even more with eating healthy AFTER reaching their goal weight?? I have been struggling so much these last few weeks with it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!