The empty chair beside me.

Options

Replies

• Whitbygramgirl
    Whitbygramgirl Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Incredibly touching, and sad too. We have all been there in some way, shape or form. We've all had our moments in our lives when we reach rock bottom. Sometimes, we need to be on the bottom before we can climb up! Add me on as a friend if you like - You will do WONDERFULLY WELL, Prediction for 2017!
  • Whitbygramgirl
    Whitbygramgirl Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Also I remember one time at a WW meeting, a woman said there is safety in being the fat girl. That hit home with me. Horrible!
  • QueenZombean
    QueenZombean Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I get this. I so do! For me it's my office chair! I am afraid I'll be the shape of it! You've got this :) And this is an amazing community!
  • lemonaid7
    lemonaid7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You said you are at a "crossroads" well coming back to mfp and releasing your feelings tells me you chose the direction of health and wellness for yourself. Cleaning your pantry was the first step, you are on the right path. You got this, I believe in you.
  • jnananamaste
    jnananamaste Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Your story really touched me too. Sounds like you've had an ah-ha moment. You can do this. Believe in yourself, stick with it and you'll reach your goals. Come here for support and tracking. I'm rooting for you!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I was down last night and today you all lifted me up. It was a good day. May it be one of many to come. I appreciate the support.

It's amazing what happens when we reach out to others...they reach back and our lives are never the same. <3
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I found your heartfelt story so very moving. Looking forward to seeing your victories.
  • Ocrgrrrl
    Ocrgrrrl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I love threads like these; they restore my faith in humanity.
    I know you can do this! You have a very powerful motivation and will be your own success story!
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,826 Member
    Options
    I was down last night and today you all lifted me up. It was a good day. May it be one of many to come. I appreciate the support.

Not "may" but will. There will be many more to come. Very glad to help. Keep us posted on how you're doing, won't you? You're in my thoughts.
  • Stella3838
    Stella3838 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I proudly announce my first loss of 7 lbs. I am still here :-) :-) :-)

You rock chica!! Keep crushing it!!
  • TAKCEGM
    TAKCEGM Posts: 313 Member
    Options

Great job! You are going to kill it!!
  • cromedome69
    cromedome69 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That was an amazing post....I log in everyday. I just re-joined. It's tough, I've yo-yoed my ENTIRE life and I understand the struggle. Please feel free to add me, I'd love to chat and be inspiration for each other!!!
  • glennnc0c0
    glennnc0c0 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You have definitely come to the right place, this community is filled with wonderful people who are here to support each other. I am so glad you have reached out to us because we are all here for you! If anyone wants help, someone to talk to, or a accountability friend, just add me :) Good luck to all!!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options

Yay!
  • LillysMomma09
    LillysMomma09 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You really have come to the right place. MFP will work for you if you work it and the people here are amazing.
    Remember, we are doing a marathon not a sprint. Be patient with yourself and your body. You will succeed, just take each day at a time. You've got this!!!