Shorties like me under 5'5 positive vibes only!

Options

Replies

• shortgirlslim1
    shortgirlslim1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Am I being dumb? I don't know how to add people! Please can all of you add me? I'm doing social media accounts and a full blog on this very topic so your support would be greatly appreciated! See my profile for the website details :# THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU
  • jenniferj0417
    jenniferj0417 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    bgh707 wrote: »
    I'm 5' and a little over halfway through a 40-lb weight loss goal.

SW: 165
    CW: 141.5
    GW: 120-125

Feel free to add me!

That's great!!!! I'm adding you now!
  • jenniferj0417
    Options
    HaleCry wrote: »
    I'm 5'3 and currently weight 148lbs (started at 181). I'm 33lbs down and have about 20-25 left to lose. Add me! :smile:

Wow! That's amazing! I can definitely use you for some motivation!
  • jenniferj0417
    Options
    Hey chic I'm 27 today BTW :) weigh 167 GW is 130 I'm 5' 1" so Imma extra shortie lol. Please add me got two kids that completely ruined my body but my youngest is five so I can't use them as an excuse anymore lol In need of support buddies too!

Lol! Happy belated! You and my dad share the same birthday! Yes... the kid excuse has been one of my go to's for the longest! Lol it's definitely time to switch things up! We can do this!
  • jenniferj0417
    Options
    eday79 wrote: »
    Hi I'm 5'3" , On my fitness journey I have lost 33lbs, going from 144lbs to 110lbs. At 110lbs I was slim but 'skinny fat'. I wanted to add more tone and shape to my physique so decided to focus more on lifting weights and paying attention to not only my calories but my protein, carbs & fat intake. I am now 119lbs and look the best I have looked so far (especially after having 5 children), still petite but more curves in the right places. I am passionate about training, it's become a way of life and have picked up some knowledge along the way & I understand some of the hurdles - physical, mental,& emotional lol, so add me if you like.
    Best wishes for your journey

Wow you are definitely body goals!!!!! You look amazing! Adding you now!
  • LBgetsfit
    LBgetsfit Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    When I'm not in heels, I come in at 5'5. I've lost 26 lbs since August and I have at least another 10 to get to my next goal weight. I'm on MFP daily; feel free to add me!
  • goalsforever03
    goalsforever03 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Plz add me I need motivation!
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'!
  • katrina6823
    katrina6823 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and need to lose 50+ pounds would love some positive motivational friends on here so feel free to add me anyone :)
  • bella1715
    bella1715 Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm 5'3. hoping to lose 47 lbs to reach my goal of 110. I've lost a total of 28 lbs so far and lost 6 lbs this week. I'm hoping I'll be able to keep it all off.
  • eday79
    eday79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone.
  • mcglothinm
    mcglothinm Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and would like to lose between 50 and 80. I'm just starting over after having a baby so I could use some friends. Most of my "before" friends have moved on or hit their goals.
  • jmcoy81
    jmcoy81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5ft 1in here!! Currently doing a 30 day challenge with my Herbalife family and planning to turn it into a full year challenge!!!
  • linda212121
    linda212121 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"2 looking to lose 30 . It's so hard as you get older. Please add me as a friend as I would love to Team up with others
  • elleske
    elleske Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0". Looking to lose more than 50 pounds. I'm committed to eating clean, and would love more friends on here!
  • Naina149
    Naina149 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and I know what you mean every pound makes a difference in how our body looks. I'm trying to lose 30lbs but ultimately want to be in the 120's. Feel free to add me.