What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• girlgroves
    girlgroves Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Soulfood77 wrote: »
    Am quite happy I didn't just inhale them all and pretend it never happened!

This just made me laugh out loud! :D
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    rckeys88 wrote: »
    hneagle1 wrote: »
    It's amazing how much easier running is once you workout and lose weight. A year ago, I struggled to run a half mile at a 5 mph pace. Now I can run easily 3 miles at a steady 7 mph pace without struggling too bad. Running easier has been my biggest NSV :)

Struggling through consistent running at 5 mph; up to 2 miles on treadmill, adding short 6-7 mph sprints and then fast walking at 4 mph to recover. Looking forward to shedding more pounds so that my endurance picks up so I can run 6-7 mph without stopping for 3 miles (5K goal). Trying not to be a slave to the display (how many more minutes still? how many more miles left? how many more triangles that go around the display marking a quarter mile?) I actually figured out at 6 mph, the current flashing triangle flashes 10 times before moving to the next one. I literally counted them all out as I huffed and puffed the last quarter mile of 2 mile run...

Reading this, you would think I posted it. I can do 3.2 miles on the treadmill with 1% incline, but I can't seem to go faster than 4mph.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!