What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• orange_hoodie
    orange_hoodie Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    KpopGrad92 wrote: »
    I did a 5k on the treadmill at the gym today in 29:51!!!! I did a 5k in less than 30 minutes! I never thought I would be here. Now to get my outdoor time down to here!

That is awesome! I'm looking forward to catching up with you :)
  • vannyn42
    vannyn42 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Finally got back on track with doing my goal of 11K steps a day...actually ended up with over 13.5k steps!
  • mollylayton
    mollylayton Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    After realising my order came with two sandwiches, I wrapped up one and took it home for dinner. This two-meals-in-one deal is great.

I also have a NSF (non-scale failure): I went to a party wearing a dress and didn't realise my dress wasn't zipped up until I got home. Weirdly, I got a lot of compliments on my dress, but nobody told me it was unzipped. It took two seconds to fix, so it would have been nice to know.
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Not being recognised by my passport photo at Antalya passport control last week, the guy kept looking from my passport to me - in the end we managed to make him understand that I'd lost 162lbs so my appearance would have changed a bit LOL.... roll on 2 years time when I can renew it!
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Need to buy new pants - waist is perfect, but my thighs are bigger thanks to weight lifting
  • poteatkd
    poteatkd Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Walking 10 miles and not getting winded and tired. =D
  • becca_rup23
    becca_rup23 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Staying with my parents this week and normally that means a weight gain because I eat more and go out to eat more, and I don't have a scale here to keep track. This time around, I haven't been overeating, I'm logging everything, and making better choices going out! Still a few more days to go, but I'm hoping for a loss when I head back home!
  • Panda_brat
    Panda_brat Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    After a few months, finally remembered to measure my waist. I am down 3/4 of an inch.
  • kj_180
    kj_180 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    In my gym class yesterday, I stuck through the entire class without stopping or putting down my weights. Feeling good about consistency!
  • KDar1988
    KDar1988 Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Was in a hurry to leave the house and grabbed my wedding rings out of the little box I keep mine and my husbands in. I got to work and realized I put his wedding band on (he never wears it anyway). My fingers are as small as his now!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,796 Member
    Options
    After realising my order came with two sandwiches, I wrapped up one and took it home for dinner. This two-meals-in-one deal is great.

I also have a NSF (non-scale failure): I went to a party wearing a dress and didn't realise my dress wasn't zipped up until I got home. Weirdly, I got a lot of compliments on my dress, but nobody told me it was unzipped. It took two seconds to fix, so it would have been nice to know.

With apologies for going off topic, this kind of thing blows me away. Why don't people speak up? I'll even discreetly approach strangers, if there's something that I know could be embarrassing, and could be easily fixed (slip showing, unzip, dress hem tucked into waistband - that sort of thing). smh. Help each other out, people!
  • The_waldens
    The_waldens Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Being able to work my 12 hour shift and not walking like I am broken afterwards! Feels great!
  • allyheidi
    allyheidi Posts: 20 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Kind of silly but my daily calorie goal went down! I don't get to eat as much but it's because I weigh less so taking it as a NSV!

My scrub pants are fitting pretty loose and during the fall they were too tight to wear comfortably.
    I also haven't binged in 78 days. That is a huge NSV for me!
  • sew205
    sew205 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Today I had to close my fists while doing jumping jacks, in order to prevent my wedding ring from flying off.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I only have a three weeks more of physical therapy for my hip
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    My resting heart rate is down to 52 bpm.

I can wear medium shirts even though I still need my arms to shrink a little more. They are baggy in the waist but clingy on the arms.

I ordered a size small Fitbit Charge when I had to replace my previous one due to a broken clasp. I can wear the notch in the middle of the band on the small.

• 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I get the same NSV every day, when I go to tie up my work boots I immediately look for a chair or a ledge to pick my foot up to so I can tie them up. The NSV is when I remember that I can easily bend down and do it without a blood rush to my head and that's only after losing 20lbs, I can't wait to have NSV's when I lose another 20.
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Love all these posts!!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I got up and did the dishes today! A big deal for me and my battle with laziness lately lol

I have those days, too... :/
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!