What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    suzievv wrote: »
    I opened a bedroom door just a crack, so as not to wake the sleeping child, and I was actually able to fit through that crack.

Wonderful!
  • orange_hoodie
    orange_hoodie Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Syneea wrote: »
    I started running about two months ago...,due to some very sage advise from one of the MFP posters, I've been taking it easy even though I'm pretty fit from taking cardio and body weight training classes every day, just about, for the past year and a half... anyway ran my longest run to date of 5.77 miles in under 10 mins per mile... not bad of a run at all with plenty of energy to spare at the end..I try to run 10 miles (sometimes a little less/more) every week.... def training for a half marathon by the end of this year. :-)

That's awesome! Well done and enjoy your half marathon training!
  • youdoyou2016
    youdoyou2016 Posts: 393 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Syneea wrote: »
    I started running about two months ago...,due to some very sage advise from one of the MFP posters, I've been taking it easy even though I'm pretty fit from taking cardio and body weight training classes every day, just about, for the past year and a half... anyway ran my longest run to date of 5.77 miles in under 10 mins per mile... not bad of a run at all with plenty of energy to spare at the end..I try to run 10 miles (sometimes a little less/more) every week.... def training for a half marathon by the end of this year. :-)

So great to hear, and congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!