AnyTIme Fitness...

Options
Who else goes to Anytime Fitness and what's your routine? Generally, I try to walk at 3.5 mph for up to an hour for my cardio. I can't run for too long and I hate running and working out so I guess walking quickly is better than nothing? What do you guys do??

Replies

• TrainingWithTonya
    TrainingWithTonya Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I use Anytime on occasion. (I also workout at home and at the gym on campus where I work and teach classes, so not exclusively at Anytime. That's just the one my husband has a membership at through work so we can go together there.) Generally, I hit the cardio equipment (either the bike or treadmill) for 5-10 minutes for my warm up (The time of my warm up depends on my asthma status at the time. I have to do a longer warm up if my asthma is acting up.), then I hit the weights for 20-30 minutes, then go back to the cardio equipment for another 30+ minutes. I finish up with stretching. Then hit the tanning bed and shower.
  • Paperthinwaferthin
    Paperthinwaferthin Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ive only been part of anytime fitness for a few days now,but I love it!
    I hate running! I find it to stressful of my joints, so I prefer to do the elliptical trainer and the exercise bike.

On the elliptical I do 10kmp and on the bike i do the aerobic setting on the bike.
  • Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I joined Anytime the beginning of the month and love it. My routine usually consists of:

- 10-20 min on cardio (usually bike or treadmill)
    - half an hour on weights either focusing on arms or legs (sometimes both)
    - back onto cardio for another 20 min (rower or elliptical)
  • MissyFit08
    MissyFit08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'll try changing it up a little :bigsmile: