Flirting

Options

Replies

• Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,471 Member
    Options
    kwph wrote: »
    (She never told me she returned the wedding dress)

...and she never told me she made a video!!! I feel so used... :flushed:
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,471 Member
    Options
    Tallawah_ wrote: »
    kwph wrote: »
    (She never told me she returned the wedding dress)

...and she never told me she made a video!!! I feel so used... :flushed:

You're the one who made it to send out as your Christmas cards. I thought I was a good sport!

Oh THAT video!!!...ssshhh!!! :sweat_smile:
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I've been accused of flirting with other women's husbands! I do not intentionally flirt. I can't help my personality. I am married, and never say anything I would want another woman to tell my husband. I'm from the south. We call each other sweetheart, and honey. Maybe I'll just mind my own biscuits, and life will be gravy! :smiley::smiley:

Its starts off with did you call my husband honey? It ends with drowning in your own biscuits and gravy, I am from the deep deep South, there is just some things you do not say or do..

What do you mean? Example?

an *kitten* kicking? Surely I do not need demonstrate what that looks like.
  • fastingrabbit
    fastingrabbit Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I've been accused of flirting with other women's husbands! I do not intentionally flirt. I can't help my personality. I am married, and never say anything I would want another woman to tell my husband. I'm from the south. We call each other sweetheart, and honey. Maybe I'll just mind my own biscuits, and life will be gravy! :smiley::smiley:

Its starts off with did you call my husband honey? It ends with drowning in your own biscuits and gravy, I am from the deep deep South, there is just some things you do not say or do..

I was intrigued by what you said in bold, because I thought I might agree, but just wasn't sure if I understood you 100%.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Do you consider it stringing someone along if you just like to flirt or are naturally flirty, but you're very clear that you don't want a relationship?

I never flirt or use any innuendo. I believe that logic and intellect are more important in securing an acceptable mate. Then, after a studious courtship, it is proper to find social and interpersonal algorithmic nuances to enhance a sexual desire with that specific female to ensure a proper procreation focused response.

dang. An unedumacated simpleton like me gots no chance.

You sound perfect
  • loumrn
    loumrn Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Considering my best flirting line is "hello fellow human, I am also a human" then I'll never get into any bother.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    loumrn wrote: »
    Considering my best flirting line is "hello fellow human, I am also a human" then I'll never get into any bother.

I never knew you felt this way about me.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've ever flirted :D
  • benwould
    benwould Posts: 190 Member
    Options

LOL. You put the ease in tease Jo!
    :*
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    benwould wrote: »

LOL. You put the ease in tease Jo!

• plumbguy101
    plumbguy101 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I try not to flirt ....but it just oozes out. :|
  • THS2SHALLPASS
    THS2SHALLPASS Posts: 1,569 Member
    Options
    I try be be a gentleman but flirting just kind of happens from time to time. nothing wrong with it in my opinion..
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Nope never flirted, don't know how
  • Braddlzz
    Braddlzz Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

The "joey" from friends "how you doin" always works wonders haha
  • jayjsee
    jayjsee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    First, don't change who you are for anyone except for yourself. Second, if you're open and honest nothing is happening, then people should respect that. Lastly, there's a difference between being friendly and flirting, and trust me, a lot of people don't know the difference.
  • synchkat
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

The "joey" from friends "how you doin" always works wonders haha

Oooooh I'll try that some time
    Thanks!!!!!
  • synchkat
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    People always flirt with me everywhere I go. Like in stores the employees always find me and say "can I help you?" I mean come on. They just want to be by me and walk down the aisles alongside me. And at restaurants the waiters will say "and the special for today is..." because he thinks I'm special. Even baggers ask me paper or plastic? Obviously they be thinking I look so good I've had plastic surgery but it looks so natural they figure I'm still organic. It's hard to be me.

Omg so at the lingerie store when the sales girl offers to measure and do a fitting she really wants me??,