BOOBS! Ladies, have any of you found that your boobs are get

Options
13»

Replies

• kimeelicious
    kimeelicious Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    for quite awhile I was telling myself I had no incentive to lose the weight - because I knew they would go. But I'm ready to say goodbye to the girls - cuz when your stomach is bigger then they are - doesn't much matter how big they are :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I am so there with you, it's not even funny! :blushing: (chuckle, chuckle)
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    This thread is relevant to my interests.

rofl...

And also. I definitely lost my boobs. Sad face.
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I saw my mom for the first time in a few weeks today and she said, "wow you sure have lost weight! You can really tell in your boobs!" *sigh* Yes, they are smaller.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I saw my mom for the first time in a few weeks today and she said, "wow you sure have lost weight! You can really tell in your boobs!" *sigh* Yes, they are smaller.

Ha! When I had gained weight, my mom said she could tell because my boobs had grown. Since losing weight, I've lost almost a cup size.
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    ugh.. I'm totally losing mine. At my heavest I was a full D, probably should have been DD.

I'm now in a C and have some room in there :( I'm only 50 pounds down, I'm going to have to wear a training bra by the time I'm done.
  • kimemeki
    kimemeki Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I wish mine would get bigger! If it's genetics I didn't inherit that gene. My mom who is supper skinny gave me her old bras a few years ago because she said he boobs grew. I thought there was hope for me yet so far nothing they are a pretty nice size right now but once I stop breastfeeding and lose my baby weight I'm worried they will be gone for good this time. My sister on the other hand gets bigger each time she has a kid! What gives???
  • pinksocks73
    Options
    Mine have gotten smaller (bought new bras this week and went from a 42D to a 36C) but they look "nicer", I think because they are now separate from my belly and my sides have curves now...anyhow to me, I think my smaller rack looks waaaaay better!
  • heart_explodes
    heart_explodes Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I've had a similar issue - I WAS a 16D, then went to a 14DD.
    However the girl at the shop I got fitted at told me that it's probably not them getting bigger - but just staying the same size.
    Apparently cup sizes do differ on different sizes. So boob same size as I was before, but DD cup is actually the same size as a D.
    I hope that makes sense lol.
  • xXxKayleighxXx
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Lots of interesting replies there, thanks guys.

Interesting @ heart_explodes

The bras were from two of the same shops that i usually get my bras from and both had gone up in cup size. Back size didn't actually change. If it had i'd think it was just the back size getting smaller but the boob size staying the same.

I mostly do cardio....wii ft, wii zumba and aerobics classes as well as a little walking. I've been getting my knees stronger before attempting any strength training so i've not gone near any weights, haven't done any push-ups, etc.

I'm pretty sure i'm not pregnant. I'm on the injection, been on it for about a year. I'm going to the doctor in a couple of hours actually to get off it because i think it's messing with my weight. Also i've been on TOM for the last 10 days...sigh.

Interesting to see that someone who replied (sorry forgotten the name) increased in size at first and then lost it later on. I'll have to see if this happens with me.
  • lachicadelfuego
    lachicadelfuego Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I also increased from a 42D to a 38DDD. Only difference is the 24 lb loss. Bought them at Lane Bryant as always. I don't mind and neither does my bf even though it does make finding pretty bras harder. I'm very interested to see how further weight loss will affect them.
  • divasaint
    divasaint Posts: 8
    Options
    I haven't really noticed anything yet, but everyone has said to me "Oh you'll lose your boobs".... damn. I hope not. In an ideal world I'd have liposuction off my *kitten* and straight into my rack & I'd be happy.

In the meantime, I'm doing lots of shoulder and chest exercises to try and ensure the muscles "up top" get stronger and that may help...
  • pocojackie
    Options
    Nooo I'm only just starting out - I dont want my boobs to go! They are the only part of my body that I like the size of!
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    This thread is still relevant to my interests.
  • xXxKayleighxXx
    Options
    This thread is still relevant to my interests.

Pahahahaha!
  • JenOman
    JenOman Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    OMG YES!! I am at the same band size, but I went up a cup! I am not even kidding. It is so frustrating, because I was already a size that was hard to shop for, and now I can maybe find 2 bras in my size. It is CRAZY!