True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• panyg
    panyg Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Dang! Quit paying that fee!!!

My reasoning is if I'm paying, I will go eventually!
  • canteronkat
    canteronkat Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess made some guy wank on cam once when I was bored LOL

How much did you charge for that? Not judging, just wondering what the going rate is anymore.

I didn't pay, guy I randomly chat to sent it to me LOL
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm really bored right now and I kind of want to chat with somebody, but i might just end up going to sleep or playing mario kart
  • panyg
    panyg Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    But darling, the money you have spent in the last 2+ yrs to not go could have purchased a home gym that you would possibly utilize more.

I know, it's just crazy! I've promised myself I will cancel if I don't go this month.
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    I confess that after being on here for a few months I've developed some mini crushes on a few posters here.
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    I confess that after being on here for a few months I've developed some mini crushes on a few posters here.

Hmmm now you've got me wondering

One day i might tell...maybe....lol
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options

mini crushes? .... mini?

Heck, sometimes after logging off, I have to hop in our swimming pool for 15 minutes just to cool down.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm really bored right now and I kind of want to chat with somebody, but i might just end up going to sleep or playing mario kart

I wanna play Mario 3d world but no one wants to play with me
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

Aww come on ..tell

• Cerealsensei
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

The last time i played that I was playing it with me Ex and she tossed me right off of a platform. she claimed it was an accident but I ruled it a cold blooded homicide
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I confess that DW just arrived home from 2 1/2 weeks in Nepal, and I am feeling nothing but stress about it. She on the other hand has been up for 40 hours straight and is already asleep. She left definite instructions,"DO NOT WAKE ME until Friday!"
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

The last time i played that I was playing it with me Ex and she tossed me right off of a platform. she claimed it was an accident but I ruled it a cold blooded homicide

Haha my husband has tossed me off many platforms. I get mad
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options

I confess to also crushing. And not so mini.
  • Cerealsensei
    Options

Aww come on ..tell

I'm such a punk, i know lol.