True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    The inside thighs of my fat pants are now beyond patches. Guess I'll have to lose weight -_-
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I want to trade my dog in on a new one... this stupid dog eats everything.. mattresses, rocks, wood, pine cones, rugs..I am up to my eyeballs with this dog.. I make no claim to the dumbest dog ever, she is my husbands.. He picked her over the one I originally picked out.. #dumbestdongontheplanet...

i feel better.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    My son wants me to skydive with him on his birthday next year. Even though it's on my Bucket list, I'm *kitten* myself just thinking about it... :|
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    Ooooh! That got through the filters! :grimace:
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    i confess that im playing mario kart now and im being abused by these turtle shells
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I want to trade my dog in on a new one... this stupid dog eats everything.. mattresses, rocks, wood, pine cones, rugs..I am up to my eyeballs with this dog.. I make no claim to the dumbest dog ever, she is my husbands.. He picked her over the one I originally picked out.. #dumbestdongontheplanet...

i feel better.

put him in a kennel/crate so he wont be able to chew your stuff
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »

i feel better.

we tried kennel training already.. she is three and she is a HUGE dog and just one big hot mess..
  • PowerMan40
    Options

i feel better.

we tried kennel training already.. she is three and she is a HUGE dog and just one big hot mess..

I know all about huge dogs, I have 6 English Mastiffs.... they are all crate trained and dont eat my house, well they use to eat everything, till I crate trained them. Did you know an English mastiff can chew through a solid core door in 2.5 hours, and break into your home... Dont ask How I know this...
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

i feel better.

I know all about huge dogs, I have 6 English Mastiffs.... they are all crate trained and dont eat my house, well they use to eat everything, till I crate trained them. Did you know an English mastiff can chew through a solid core door in 2.5 hours, and break into your home... Dont ask How I know this...

I think this dog is one humongous muscle. She is so freaking strong.

She outgrew her crate, but we had a hard time with her since the beginning. My other 2 dogs are damn near perfect.. I should call her Hooch.

she has one thing going for her, her sad eyes will melt your heart and she is really sweet..
  • PowerMan40
    Options
    What kind of go is she, cause she sounds just like my girls... lol
    nh9ddd5r8mnw.jpg
  • RoxieDawn
    edited December 2016
    Options
    nh9ddd5r8mnw.jpg

She is a 108 pounds of pure bread chocolate lab.. yes she is that big..
  • PowerMan40
    Options
    nh9ddd5r8mnw.jpg

She is a 108 pounds of pure bread chocolate lab.. yes she is that big.. I am getting a pic.

Lab that explains it all.... our males are 210lbs and the girls are 180lbs... but they are lazy, not hyper like labs could be.
  • RoxieDawn
    edited December 2016
    Options
    nh9ddd5r8mnw.jpg

She is a 108 pounds of pure bread chocolate lab.. yes she is that big.. I am getting a pic.

Lab that explains it all.... our males are 210lbs and the girls are 180lbs... but they are lazy, not hyper like labs could be.

Hyper??? she is the devil! >:)>:)

edit.. removed pics who wants to see my devil dog.. anyways she chewed off the license plate in the front of our car and and even ate the tires..
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    nh9ddd5r8mnw.jpg

@PowerMan40 Omg, 6?? I would be in heaven. I did mastiff rescue for years. Love, love, love the big mushy guys. Such fantastic animals. My neo mastiff was my favorite. Died of heart failure due to his abusive past, but THE BEST dog I have ever been owned by - bar none.
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    My son wants me to skydive with him on his birthday next year. Even though it's on my Bucket list, I'm *kitten* myself just thinking about it... :|

I wanted to do one for years. I'm scared of heights and suffer from vertigo but the worst part was getting IN the plane, the instructor had to tell me to wait as I was so keen to throw myself out. Do it, it will be an experience ...
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    When I go out alone I sometimes sit in my truck longer than I need to just to have some alone time.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

I wanted to do one for years. I'm scared of heights and suffer from vertigo but the worst part was getting IN the plane, the instructor had to tell me to wait as I was so keen to throw myself out. Do it, it will be an experience ...

I would have jumped out of the plane while it was sitting tarmac idling, landing face first on the concrete with the parachute then deploying like a party favor and then slowly fluttering back down to cover my prone and lifeless body.

• BoosDimples
    Options

Yep, I've a fear of heights too.( love rollercoasters, though-go figure!)

Well done for going through with it! :smile:
  • Archer2017
    Archer2017 Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    My sister and I once got into a argument while we were cleaning out our horses stalls.
    It got heated and I threw a fork full of horse crap at her. She then threw a horse halter at my head and split my head open. Good times.

We laugh about it now!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Archer777 wrote: »
    My sister and I once got into a argument while we were cleaning out our horses stalls.
    It got heated and I threw a fork full of horse crap at her. She then threw a horse halter at my head and split my head open. Good times.

We laugh about it now!

Horses wear halters?

Do they also wear matching hot pants?