True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    ekim2016 wrote: »
    I think penis jokes are funny haha let's hear some...

I have one but it's too long.

And hard?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I have not bought one Christmas gift yet...

I just started shopping today and it was a colossal failure

Did it go like this? :)

4q4cltyprsl5.jpg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I confess Im glad I got my workout done because I don't care much today about life in general. It's one of those days I think about giving up on the whole fitness journey because who *kitten* cares.

When you look in the mirror after all the hard work, you will care. That's what matters.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I confess Im glad I got my workout done because I don't care much today about life in general. It's one of those days I think about giving up on the whole fitness journey because who *kitten* cares.

but you cared enough to get the work out done.. and guess what? its done..

don't say you don't feel at least a little better...
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Husband to his wife: Let me take a picture of your breasts so I can always look at them.

Wife: Let me take a picture of your penis. I'll have it enlarged!
  • kschwab0203
    kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I confess that I plan on running my work errands this afternoon at the same time as office party which involves cake eating
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

4q4cltyprsl5.jpg

I went out today and ended up only buying for me. I suck at this

I've done the same two days in a row. Although I did buy stuff for others today too so that negates all the selfish purchases
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    A girl on my facebook airbrushes the *kitten* out of her profile pictures and thinks no one knows the difference.
  • synchkat
    Options
    A girl on my facebook airbrushes the *kitten* out of her profile pictures and thinks no one knows the difference.

Oh so you mean like some of the people on my news feed here then say "no make up selfie" Ummmm we can still see the mascara. Dumb *kitten*.

OMG I love those "no makeup" selfies. One person posted one one with full on eyes done so I, being the tactful person I am replied, wow so you have your eyeliner tattooed. That must have hurt.
  • synchkat
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »

4q4cltyprsl5.jpg

I went out today and ended up only buying for me. I suck at this

I've done the same two days in a row. Although I did buy stuff for others today too so that negates all the selfish purchases

I did get my inlaws taken care of today but dollar for dollar, I was the winner in today's escapades.

Ya I still am ahead in the spending. I needed new jeans...and t shirts and blouse.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Oh so you mean like some of the people on my news feed here then say "no make up selfie" Ummmm we can still see the mascara. Dumb *kitten*.

OMG I love those "no makeup" selfies. One person posted one one with full on eyes done so I, being the tactful person I am replied, wow so you have your eyeliner tattooed. That must have hurt.

So awesome! I will have to remember that one!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Lol. I think I'd be more apt to post a selfie if I had a filter. This *kitten* on its own is rough

I fuuuuckin love filter Friday

Neither one of you need filter Friday! (I am one to rarely post my face on my feed either though.. it's usually stupid *kitten* no one cares about!)
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess that I get so tired of looking for my son's (1 year old) pants after he takes them off somewhere that I just let him run around without them.

This brings back memories lol. My oldest son is 18 months older than my twins so when they were all toddlers we had a summer that I referred to as "Naked Summer". I couldn't keep clothes on them and they were everywhere and fast!

I too once had a "Naked Summer".

...... I was 22 years old at the time

I can't remember what I was doing at 22.. its all a blur, must have been all that "fun" I was doing at the time!

... so you also spent the entire year naked?

I think maybe it's time to revert back to 22.

"Let's get naked and start the revolution"

Whooz with me !?

I just saw this.. pondering..

Yes I most likely did, and perhaps doing some a lot of other things to help my self confidence..lol

no pictures.. no selfies though.. I can't imagine not have any extra courage to see that through.