True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    @sdereski wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I didn't cry today and I had fun at curling and I still have mt Dad's watch in my pocket so I have a little bit of him with me...annnnnd now tears

You curl! Not many people on here seem to even know what that is! I had fun curling as well. :smile:

I do curl. I played l last night, have a game Friday and then a fun game on Saturday. It's a really fun game and way harder than people give it credit for
  • aacaissie209
    aacaissie209 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    JSurita3 wrote: »
    I confess I did not track or count any calories today :/

I did the same yesterday! Mostly because I cheated and took a few bites of my hubby's pizza and then went on with making my supper. LOL!
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    sdereski wrote: »
    I confess, I have a new friend on here that is annoying the *kitten* outta me. :tongue: 42 messages in less than 24 hours is a bit much eh?

Dang..42 messages?! stalker level :/

I have a new friend who sends me a pm everyday. It's mostly motivational crap so I never respond back but it's getting on my last nerve and I confess, sometimes I'm in a bad mood and I want to tell him to shove his cut and paste message and shove it up his *kitten* but I refrain myself lol
  • synchkat
    Options
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    sdereski wrote: »
    I confess, I have a new friend on here that is annoying the *kitten* outta me. :tongue: 42 messages in less than 24 hours is a bit much eh?

Dang..42 messages?! stalker level :/

I have a new friend who sends me a pm everyday. It's mostly motivational crap so I never respond back but it's getting on my last nerve and I confess, sometimes I'm in a bad mood and I want to tell him to shove his cut and paste message and shove it up his *kitten* but I refrain myself lol

I delete people who post cut and paste messages. Usually after making a snarky comment. If someone were to send a daily cut and pasted message I'd tell them to stop but I'm kind of rude
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I keep getting these?

uhwwp47jpuk9.jpg
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I confess stubborn and hard headed people get on my last nerve. No flexibility and what is it with them always needing to get that last jab or last word in?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I confess stubborn and hard headed people get on my last nerve. No flexibility and what is it with them always needing to get that last jab or last word in?

I hear ya girl! I have had my fill of a certain the past couple days!
  • synchkat
    Options

I tend to write people off and never give them another chance. I used to do this as a kid too. My mom said I did it to a nursery school teacher who I decided was unfair
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

a little rant in my confession.. :#

any of yours pass judgement even though they believe they don't pass judgement? Cause I think this is a disorder or something.. LOL
  • lowcarbog
    lowcarbog Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    New to the "community" here but I confess to getting complacent after losing my first 75lbs. I've been in a rut for a solid 4 months now!
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    cgshall74 wrote: »
    New to the "community" here but I confess to getting complacent after losing my first 75lbs. I've been in a rut for a solid 4 months now!

Welcome!

Congrats on your great loss!
    Most of us go through the same thing from time to time. For me, I'll usually aim to maintain until my head is in the right place again. I find just logging daily helps, even if it's a "bad" day. Good luck. :)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

any of yours pass judgement even though they believe they don't pass judgement? Cause I think this is a disorder or something.. LOL

Yes, they do. Mine seems to think they are above the rest and aren't passive aggressive, judgemental or pig headed in their comments it seems.
  • RoxieDawn
    edited December 2016
    Options

Yes, they do. Mine seems to think they are above the rest and aren't passive aggressive, judgemental or pig headed in their comments it seems.

oh good and actually really glad to get another confirmation.. I tell myself people of this caliber are put in front of me to test my patience and that it's not what they say or how they say it that matters at all, its how I deal with it that does. LOL

yeah I think I will go with that.. lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

oh good and actually really glad to get another confirmation.. I tell myself people of this caliber are put in front of me to test my patience and that it's not what they say or how they say it that matters at all, its how I deal with it that does. LOL

LOL. Yes, I really try not to let them get to me and let it go. I do well for the most but same days it gets the better of me and I reply back. I read a ton more than I comment on and keep the comments to myself because the poster probably doesn't give a *kitten* anyway.
  • RoxieDawn
    edited December 2016
    Options

LOL. Yes, I really try not to let them get to me and let it go. I do well for the most but same days it gets the better of me and I reply back. I read a ton more than I comment on and keep the comments to myself because the poster probably doesn't give a *kitten* anyway.

Its make believe.. LOL :)

but those special snowflakes do stand out!
  • lowcarbog
    lowcarbog Posts: 42 Member
    Options

Welcome!

Most of us go through the same thing from time to time. For me, I'll usually aim to maintain until my head is in the right place again. I find just logging daily helps, even if it's a "bad" day. Good luck. :) [/quote]

Thanks Boo! That's kind of what I've done. I've been gaining losing the same 7-10lbs since August. Finally back in the swing of things this week....Just in time for all of the Christmas parties!
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess the dr told me to put a warm compress on my eye but I haven't been bothered.
    and I have to go pic up hubs' car from the garage but I don't feel like going. Think I can telepathically pick it up
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    cgshall74 wrote: »

Welcome!

Most of us go through the same thing from time to time. For me, I'll usually aim to maintain until my head is in the right place again. I find just logging daily helps, even if it's a "bad" day. Good luck. :)

Thanks Boo! That's kind of what I've done. I've been gaining losing the same 7-10lbs since August. Finally back in the swing of things this week....Just in time for all of the Christmas parties![/quote]

It can be frustrating, I know. I'm in a similar place ATM lol
    Still, a wise woman once said to me"it's not what you do between Xmas and New Year, it's what you do between New Year and Xmas" . Enjoy your time with your loved ones , after all, it's only prolonging the goal for a week or two. Not so bad in the scheme of things, I reckon.