Celebrity Look-a-likes

Options

Replies

• squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I don't think I look like a celebrity. You are free to check my profile and take a guess if you see a resemblance to a celebrity, though!
  • MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    i get katherine heigl all the time!

YES!!!!! I can see it!
  • sarahbeth17
    sarahbeth17 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You probably can't see it from the only pic I have on here now but growing up I got from so many different random people that I look like Drew Barrymore. She's the only one anybody ever said and random people would just stop me and tell me lol. I think I do a little bit more now but I haven't put any recent pics on here.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I've gotten miguel cotto, Pitbull, and Vin Diesel.
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I have been told i look like the mane lady role for the old movie star man. And you know what is crazy i really do. The dark hair, bone structure and the freckles. My profile does not show it, but in person we are pretty darn close.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I've gotten miguel cotto, Pitbull, and Vin Diesel.

Scott here insists I look like Alyssa Milano (except with lighter hair). Total compliment, but I disagree with it. :tongue:

I feel compelled to post a picture of myself as a kid, because throughout my middle and high school days I was called Stephanie like it was my name. Stephanie... as in Stephanie Tanner from Full House. I'll let you figure out why.

224650_1046700683426_1102922983_30141326_5896_n.jpg
    How RUDE!
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I don't think I look like a celebrity. You are free to check my profile and take a guess if you see a resemblance to a celebrity, though!

You kinda look like Sarah from The Real World...just slightly...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tydrix/3152183678/
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    When I was a bit slimmer, I was told Angelina Jolie ALL the time. At least once a week at my place of employment. I also used to dye my hair VERY dark. I have gotten Natalie Portman also, and some other girl. I can't remember her name, I believe she was in transformers but I can't remember her name. I have a picture floating around of me that I look JUST like AJ in. Let me see if I can find it!:)

100_1722.jpg[img][/img]
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I can't remember her name, I believe she was in transformers but I can't remember her name.

Megan Fox :-)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    When I was really young, I'd get a young Elizabeth Taylor (not sexy starlet Elizabeth Taylor - Lassie and National Velvet child start Elizabeth Taylor) or Linda Ronstadt.

In my mid to late 20s, I got Courtney Cox.

A few years ago, I got Sarah Palin. :sad: I don't mind LOOKING like her. But you betchya I don't want to sound like her, don't cha know? :wink:
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I have been told that when I have the weight on and my make plastered all over my face that I look similar to Billy Piper....because of the high cheekbones.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Everyone, and I'm serious my entire life, well at least since I was in the 4th grade. Amanda Bynes!!! and sometimes I get the occasional Drew Barrymore. I remember in 4th and 5th grade when kids would stick "ask Ashley" notes (from the show all that) in my desk and locker so annoying and beg me to go THATSSS MEEE :noway: ....oh buddy....ha ha ya and I always get the you look so familiar or you look like someone i know :blushing: or maybe I should rock it and get blonde hair!!! :happy:
  • LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    http://celebrity.myheritage.com/look-alike-meter

You can go here and upload a pic of yourself and it will tell you which celebrity you most resemble...It's fun when your bored :)
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    When I was young, people said I looked like Princess Diana.
    you do kinda look like Princess Diana sooo cool :)
  • wlddove
    wlddove Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Kids in high school called me Ricky Lake all the time. Jerks. :noway:
  • danacho
    danacho Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i was snowboarding in Canada at the beginning of the year and got told i look like Jason Statham haha, not sure how many drinks she'd had :-)
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Jeff Goldblum... but I don't see it
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I've been told i look like Sharon Case...aka Sharon Newman nee Sharon Collins...from Y&R.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I get Roberto Garza, Piccachu and yesterday I got the one I personally think is the closest, Optimus Prime
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Ive never been told I look like anyone