Stay-at-home moms 1/26-2/1

Options

Replies

• mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    All these super cute adorable babies!! I am SOOOOOOO jealous!!!
    My youngest is 12! LOL Ok, maybe not so jealous about the mom with the baby thats teething...(poor little guy!! ) That is just no fun! He sure is adorable tho!!

MsBuzz- Could it be close to that time of the month? I just went throught the no motivation thing last week, especially when it came to working out. I stuck to it tho...especially the gym part and had a couple days where i was over a little on cals and 1 day where I was just plain bad bad. So bad, that I saw a 2# spike in the WRONG direction on the scale. I didnt know what was going on but I was getting so mad that nothing was happening AND that I was getting discouraged. THEN... aunt flo stopped by and well 2 days later Ive lost the #2 of water weight and 2 more pounds fell off as well.
    Also, packing and moving is NOT an easy job. If you need some time to get moved and settled before you can recommit to your goal, then dont knock yourself. The important thing is that you get back on track to get to where you wanna be. You can do it!

Actually no it's not that time of the month. I have had 3 weeks in a row that were bad. 1st it was that time of the month 2nd was because I was sick, but I lost weight 3rd it because I was bad 2 weeks I kinda of lost the my mojo. It's just been a lot. We aren't moving right now, we are just getting everything ready to get the house presentable for when we list it on Thursday!! Thanks though:flowerforyou:
  • mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options
    i did it i did it i did it!!!! i've been so close to 20 pounds for weeks now, and yesterday i was at 19. this morning i got on the scale for my official weigh in for the week and i had lost 2 pounds!! since yesterday! i'm so excited. i've been wearing 16's for a little while, but this morning i got into the smallest 16's i own. i ran upstairs and started jumping on my bed, my poor hubby didn't know what was going on. :laugh: i just had to share. i hope you all have a great day.:happy:
    :

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: YAYAYYAYYAYYAYA

morning all!
    nate is very teary today and sam got into gluten yesterday so he is rather volatile at the moment. I have INCREDIBLE PMS and I think I may just loose it today. my weight is up almost 3 lbs and I just want to eat chocolate and candy.:sad:
    I even went and bought a burger yesterday:embarassed:
    but I was good sitting at the drive through I wanted a big bacon swiss burger with cheese. but I got a junion cheeseburger and had them add lettuce and tomatoes and onions. so I stayed in my calories at least least but ughhh.

i'm just so super cranky. :angry: :explode: :angry: :mad: :angry:

i want snickers and doritos which I haven't had in about 3 years since I stopped eating processed food. I also want a ciggarette and a magarita
  • mommachag
    Options
    I haven't had time to read through all the posts but I had to share. Harley is now sitting up! For a couple weeks, I'd prop her up on her arms and she'd last maybe 2 seconds before flopping over. But the other day she sat for a good 30 seconds and if she starts to lean, she'll catch herself.

IMG_0372.jpg

oh i just want to eat her up!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    i did it i did it i did it!!!! i've been so close to 20 pounds for weeks now, and yesterday i was at 19. this morning i got on the scale for my official weigh in for the week and i had lost 2 pounds!! since yesterday! i'm so excited. i've been wearing 16's for a little while, but this morning i got into the smallest 16's i own. i ran upstairs and started jumping on my bed, my poor hubby didn't know what was going on. :laugh: i just had to share. i hope you all have a great day.:happy:
    :

morning all!
    nate is very teary today and sam got into gluten yesterday so he is rather volatile at the moment. I have INCREDIBLE PMS and I think I may just loose it today. my weight is up almost 3 lbs and I just want to eat chocolate and candy.:sad:
    but I was good sitting at the drive through I wanted a big bacon swiss burger with cheese. but I got a junion cheeseburger and had them add lettuce and tomatoes and onions. so I stayed in my calories at least least but ughhh.

i want snickers and doritos which I haven't had in about 3 years since I stopped eating processed food. I also want a ciggarette and a magarita

Ohhhh-- margarita on the rocks with salt-- oh, yessss!!!
  • mommachag
    Options
    :

morning all!

Ohhhh-- margarita on the rocks with salt-- oh, yessss!!!

yesss! it sounds.so. good.
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    Morning all,

I have a migrain from HE&& and a busy day on top of that. I am trying to get rid of the migrain first and then I want to get my workout in I am out the door in about 15 minutes to go work on the monthly newsletter at church which wouldn't be a big deal except the lady I am having to work with is driving me insane and the way I feel this morning :grumble: ok off that subject for now. Just wanted to so good morning to all before I leave.

Have a great day:flowerforyou:
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options

YEA!!!! Way to go. Thats awesome. Keep up the good work!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    morning all!

Sorry you are having a hard day. Went I get major cravings like that..I give in just a little, cuz the more I ignore them the more I want them. Doritos have always been a favorite of mine, but last time I gave in to a minor craving, they didn't taste as good as I wanted them too :cry: I would have to say no to the cig and margarita though :ohwell:
    I hope you survive the day!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    There must be something in the air today.

I haven't even been up for 2 hrs and my son is already pushing my buttons. He can't seem to hear anything I say. He doesn't understand that mom gets her computer time before he does and if I don't get my stuff done quickly then he has to wait longer....ugh! :grumble: Oh well, I'll work out and get those endorphines and hopefull feel better.

Well my goal was to be at 182 by the end of this month and I'm oh so very close. I'm bustin my butt in my workouts, sticking to 1800 cals no matter how many exercise cals I have to eat, and I'm drinking lots of water and green tea every morning. If I hit my goal then I only have 17 lbs to lose in 3 months, which is about 6 lbs each month....TOTALLY attainable!!!! I get so excited just thinking that I could be 165, the same weigh I was when I was 18, by the time I turn 31!!

Adi looks like a the cutest little inchworm when she tries to crawl, she gets up on all fours, tucks those knees in and then slides forward. She has a cough this morning but she is in good spirits. I think she is relieved that the 2nd tooth finally broke thru. My son didn't get teeth until he was 10 months, seems so strange for Adi to have teeth this early.
    OH and hubby is finally on board with us having another kid!!! I mean it wont happen for a couple years but he was opposed to the idea at first and now he is saying that having 3 would be fine. Plus he doesn't seem to have any objections to having foster kids when we get a big enough house. Oh I love that man!!!!

wow sorry for the rambling :smile:
    Hope you all have a wonderfully healthy day!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    maybe I join your group?

My name is LIsa and I just joined this site yesterday. I am SAHM i have 8 year old dd and 2 year old dd

Looking forward to meeting you all.
  • Marla64
    Options
    hI Lisa-- come on in and join the party-- great group of ladies here--
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    Welcome Lisa.

Hey veteran mothers....I have a VERY constipated 6 month old baby. I've tried to decrease her cereal intake and up her fruit intake. I'm trying to nurse her more, but this has been going on for weeks now and I'm not sure what to do. She used to scream bloody murder when she'd finally have a BM but now she just throws up cuz she's pushing so hard. Any suggestions??
  • mommachag
    Options
    Welcome Lisa.

Hey veteran mothers....I have a VERY constipated 6 month old baby. I've tried to decrease her cereal intake and up her fruit intake. I'm trying to nurse her more, but this has been going on for weeks now and I'm not sure what to do. She used to scream bloody murder when she'd finally have a BM but now she just throws up cuz she's pushing so hard. Any suggestions??

prune juice! works wonders:flowerforyou: i hope she feels better soon. my youngest still pukes when he poops at 20 months. he has reflux
  • Marla64
    Options
    Ditto on the prune juice, and I'd bag the cereal for awhile, totally. Also, watch what you're eating-- could be something you're eating giving her the fits. I couldn't eat peanut butter, the babies went bonkers-- that kinda stuff.

Poor wittle sweetie--

Mommachag-- dreaming of margaritaville over here-- haven't had one in years. num, num, num!1

MArgarita.jpg
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    ooohhh margaritas DO sound good!! Espeically after the day Ive had!

Just as I was heading out the door to go to the gym, the pricipal called from the high school. My son was involved in a fight at school... (actually he was defending himself) and was being suspended for 3 days. Ughhh.. so off I go to pick him up. I get there and she wanted to talk to me and tell me what she believed happened. She tells me that he was standing in the hallway blocking it with his friends and this other kid came up and asked him to move so he could get by. He told the pricipal that my son started mouthing off so this other kid decided it was a good idea to push my son out of the way. My son pushed him back and the kid punched him in the jaw then took off running so my son threw an apple at him. Both kids were suspended HOWEVER when i talked to my son after we left and asked him what happened, he told me that he was standing there with his friends and this kid came up to them and started talking crap and calling them names so he told him to go away and leave them alone. The kid pushed him so he pushed him back then the other kid punched him in the face. HARD. and took off running the other direction. He ran after him but couldnt catch him so he threw his lunch apple at him. I asked him if his friends saw what happened and he said YES but that the assistant pricipal did NOT even talk to them about what happened, she just automatically took the other kids side.

That just plain pisses me off!! Ok, so maybe he shouldnt have pushed back and just gone and found a teacher... but seriously he was defending himself and he didnt throw punches! I am so sick of the bully crap that happens there. This is the 3rd time hes been in a physical altercation this year and NONE of them were situations that were started by him! Its always another kid, picking on him, pushing him around... yet somehow.. he always seems to get detention or suspended! ARGH!!!!!!!! I mean.. what should I do? Tell him the next time he has to defend himself, to kick the kids butt real good so these other jerks KNOW not to mess with him? I mean if hes gonna get suspended.. why not make it worth it?? :mad:

I did get my workout in at the gym which helped a little to relieve some stress. Hubby is in Seattle right now until tonight, so he said he would be calling her first thing tomorrow. Hes as tired of this crud happening as I am. I am just so mad right now If I had to sit and listen to any more "zero tolerance" crap out of her, I woulda punched HER! :explode: These rules were made to protect kids from being bullied, yet the only thing it does is punish the ones who get picked on too.

ok.. Im done.. thanks for the opportunity to vent.. :blushing:
  • mommachag
    Options
    Ditto on the prune juice, and I'd bag the cereal for awhile, totally. Also, watch what you're eating-- could be something you're eating giving her the fits. I couldn't eat peanut butter, the babies went bonkers-- that kinda stuff.

Poor wittle sweetie--

Mommachag-- dreaming of margaritaville over here-- haven't had one in years. num, num, num!1

MArgarita.jpg
    sounds do yummy.. me and you (and anyone else that wants one.... lets go my treat how many calories anyway?
  • Marla64
    Options

Poor wittle sweetie--

MArgarita.jpg
    sounds do yummy.. me and you (and anyone else that wants one.... lets go my treat how many calories anyway?

Who cares?:wink:
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    what should I do? Tell him the next time he has to defend himself, to kick the kids butt real good so these other jerks KNOW not to mess with him? I mean if hes gonna get suspended.. why not make it worth it?? :mad:

It may not be right but that's exactly what I'd tell my son. If the school isn't doing anything to protect the child he needs to protect himself. If he's going to get suspended anyway...make it worth it. I can kinda see why the asst principal wouldn't talk to the other kids about it...cuz more likely than not they would side with their friend...in this case that would be good but not always. Regardless, it doesn't sound like she listen to the kids' versions of the story anyway, which I don't think is fair. I would be furious if my son got suspended from school for doing NOTHING....feel free to vent anytime.

I have given Adi prunes and she eats them really well but it doesn't really seem to help. Since she is so young...is it okay to give her regular prune juice or can I give her the apple prune baby juice? thanks ladies.
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    PS Hubby agrees that it's margarita time....except for me it will be a daiquri, I can't drink tequila :sick:
  • mommachag
    Options
    what should I do? Tell him the next time he has to defend himself, to kick the kids butt real good so these other jerks KNOW not to mess with him? I mean if hes gonna get suspended.. why not make it worth it?? :mad:

It may not be right but that's exactly what I'd tell my son. If the school isn't doing anything to protect the child he needs to protect himself. If he's going to get suspended anyway...make it worth it. I can kinda see why the asst principal wouldn't talk to the other kids about it...cuz more likely than not they would side with their friend...in this case that would be good but not always. Regardless, it doesn't sound like she listen to the kids' versions of the story anyway, which I don't think is fair. I would be furious if my son got suspended from school for doing NOTHING....feel free to vent anytime.

I have given Adi prunes and she eats them really well but it doesn't really seem to help. Since she is so young...is it okay to give her regular prune juice or can I give her the apple prune baby juice? thanks ladies.

i would just put in one ounce of regular prune juice and 2 ounces of water.