Judgemental people on MFP

Options
1235»

Replies

• ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    Just want to put in a reminder here... You don't have to sugar-coat anything, but we do need to follow forum rules:

4) Do not attack/slam/insult other users. The forums are here so that members can help support one another. Attacks or insults against each other takes away from the supportive atmosphere and will not be tolerated. You can discuss the message or topic, but not the messenger - NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, YOU will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself, defending a friend, etc. are NOT excuses. Violations of this rule are taken very seriously and may result in being banned without warning! If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

It's fine to have a debate/discussion and voice your opinion, but please keep it respectful at all times.

Thanks for your cooperation.
    Ladyhawk00
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
  • dopehat
    dopehat Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    People can get really self righteous when they start a healthy lifestyle program, just like when we discover a new religion. We should practice being kind and tactful rather than mean and accusatory. We all have issues, right?
    Just hang in there and stick with the people who will support you.
    Feel free to friend me, I am with you!

I completely agree with that statement, couldn't have said it better.