How do you juice?

Options
Hi,

I've seen on youtube many documentaries like Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead 1&2, The joy of juicing etc. and I have a question. Do they remove the pulp and drink only the juice or do they blend it and do smoothies? Because I really don't get how only the juice whitout the fiber can be so beneficial. Is there anyone who tried it? I would like to do a juice clense for 7-8 days but it seems illogical to remove the fiber from the fruits and vegetables. Any response is welcomed.

Thanks guys.

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Yes, the pulp is removed. Yes, it's less beneficial than eating the whole fruit/vegetable.

To the second part: Find out why you want to "cleanse" and what that would accomplish. (Hint: It's nonsense and does nothing for you.)
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    2g Tren minimum.

Oh.........................
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I've seen on youtube many documentaries like Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead 1&2, The joy of juicing etc. and I have a question. Do they remove the pulp and drink only the juice or do they blend it and do smoothies? Because I really don't get how only the juice whitout the fiber can be so beneficial. Is there anyone who tried it? I would like to do a juice clense for 7-8 days but it seems illogical to remove the fiber from the fruits and vegetables. Any response is welcomed.

Thanks guys.

And it is.

Not to mention this is unsustainable, you can't give your stomach a "break", this wont "cleanse you", etc. etc. etc.

If you want to have more micronutrients in your diet, try incorporating more fruits and vegetables. Bonus is, when you eat them in their whole form is limits the calories you can consume, you will feel fuller longer, and the uptake of carbohydrates will be managed by fiber.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    2g Tren minimum.

Oh.........................

kek
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    i got a vita mix but before i had been using a ninja. the vita mix will help the drinks turn into liquid vs chunky purée. that was why using the ninja was a struggle. no need to use a juicer or milk bag with the vita mix. just think jamba juice or smoothie king or any juice bar in town- they all have one.. or if you want a little treat think starbucks ;)
    eta also don't be afraid to eat your fruits and veggies. i personally like eating apples oranges and clementines as opposed to juicing those. i like eating certain greens and do not juice them. all up to you but chewing is a lovely process